PHILIP TESLAR WATCH - seen it?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by LOVETHATMOUSE, Mar 26, 2006.

1. LOVETHATMOUSE

LOVETHATMOUSE DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from

I am dying to get the philip teslar watch (shown on oprah's fav christmas special). I know they have an authorized dealer in Cozumel, BUT as many of you know we may be going to Grand Cayman instead (5/27 cruise). Does anyone know if there is an authorized dealer there? I know there is none in Costa Maya (correct me if I'm wrong). I've been saving for this watch since December, and would love to get it there.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mostyn17

mostyn17 DIS Veteran

Can't help you with the location, but I bought the watch in St. Maarten on a Disney cruise and LOVE IT :banana: ...You can really tell a difference with it on. I never take mine off.

You can call them directly to see if they have a authorized dealer in that city..here is their number in Miami. (305) 373-0037

Enjoy the watch.... :thumbsup2

Travis

4. mostyn17

mostyn17 DIS Veteran

I forgot..you can visit their website to get more info on the watch...

www.philipstein.com

5. LOVETHATMOUSE

LOVETHATMOUSE DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from

Thanks! I'll call them tomorrow. Did you get a good deal in St. Maarten? I am looking at the small diamond one with the pink band. If I can't get it on the cruise, then I'll have to add it to my birthday/christmas/anniversary list :goodvibes .

6. imheather

imheather Mouseketeer

bump was wondering also.. Are they alot cheaper?

H

7. WDWLVR

WDWLVR <font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f

Not sure about where to get them but the watch is very nice. My boss has one as her DH was at the Oprah show that day.