Philadelphia airport

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by nicolet, Sep 24, 2012.

1. nicolet

nicolet On the Fantasy in November!

Can anyone tell me about parking at the Philadelphia airport? Where is a cheap place to parking. Where is the best place to park?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. paults

paults <font color=red>HOME IS WHERE BWV IS<br><font colo

we always use expresspark.net . they have 3 lots. we use the south lot , it's the newest. go to there site and get the coupon for $6.75 day. they have direction on their site.
    They follow you to your parking spot get your bags and take you right to your airline check-in

4. PAcpl

PAcpl The more you like yourself, the less you are like

We always use Winner Airport Parking. They are on Essington Ave about five minutes from the airport. They will drive you to your terminal in your car and drop you off. When you return you call them and they will come pick you up and bring you back to their place. The nice thing is for an extra $15 they will just drop your car off at the airport and you can leave from there. Well worth it IMO and the daily rates are reasonable.

Here is a link:

Winner Airport Parking

5. PAcpl

Double Post - What happens what you come back to the computer an hour later and hit the back button.....Oops!

6. TinkTink78

TinkTink78 DIS Veteran

I used Central Park. Never any problems. You can google them too

7. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

Another vote for Winner. Google them to get a coupon. They are great, especially if you have kids and lots of stuff. having them drive your car directly to curbside is priceless. (and so is having them bring your car directly to curb with tired family members after a long vacation)

8. PSUGuy

PSUGuy Bill From PA

Ditto Winner. We drive right to their lot, they drive us to PHL in our car and pick us up in same when we return, we just drive home from PHL minutes after getting our luggage off the carousel.

Bill From PA

9. nicolet

I'm leaning towards winner. What happens if there are 5 of us? Should we be dropped off first then the driver takes the car to the lot? Winner driver takes them to the airport meets the Rest of us?

10. dbelmo

dbelmo Mouseketeer

Winner..... great service... so worth the extra $$ for the car drop off at the airport....

Good Luck... you can google coupons too....

11. clc053103

clc053103 DIS Veteran

Used Winner until hearing of friends who had their cars damaged in their care. One had their transmission destroyed, it had to be towed. Switched to Pacifico, just up the road about 1/8 of a mile,

12. Jenny3

Jenny3 DIS Veteran

We used Winner last year for our WDW trip. I just hopped in the back with the kids when the driver took us to the airport. It was a bit squished, but the ride wasn't more than a mile.

And definitely worth the extra cost for the car drop off :thumbsup2

13. PAcpl

I have used Pacifico a couple of times as well. The service to me was identical. I am used to Winner, that is the only reason I continue using them.

Winner is also offering a new service where they will meet you at the airport and just take your car from you when you arrive. Very convenient, but expensive so I havent used.

14. nicolet

After talking with everyone who is traveling with us we made a reservation with winner. The thing I liked about the service so far was I didn't have to use a credit card yet. It is nice if we change our plans last minute!

15. Chuck-PA

Chuck-PA DIS Veteran

We used the Parking Spot on Essington Ave earlier this month for our trip.
    They have repaved the parking lot and enlarged it a bit. The jitneys appear to be new. Fast and courtesy service. They have a coupon on their website for self parking and valet parking. When you leave, they give you a bottle of water for the drive home.
    They were once Kinney, then became Avistar, then FastTrack, they changed names last year again. We have been using them for years and always have had great experiences.

16. supersuperwendy

supersuperwendy any happy little thought?

We use Pre-flight on Island Ave.