Pets vacuum cleaner

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Dish, Mar 26, 2013.

1. BellePrincessBelle

BellePrincessBelle <font color=green>Nothing says Thanksgiving like s

Up until last month I would have said Dyson, but them my 3 year old Dyson started having issues & we found that they hoses us the handle are all cracked through. I rarely use the attachments so there is no reason for it to crack like that. I'd say Miele now.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. skylynx

skylynx DIS Sponsor

We have two of the hairiest golden retrievers on the face of the earth and the only vacuum that works for us on our carpets is our Kirby. It was expensive, but not compared to the parade of cheap to moderate vacuums we bought before finding the only one that works for our dog hair. It also came with the dry foam shampooer which we use once a week since it isn't just the dog hair, but the oils from their bodies which can put down a layer of grime on the carpet.

4. cheerforchelsea

cheerforchelsea DIS Veteran

I have a Bissell Powerforce that was about $40 at Walmart - according to the Bissell website they are sold exclusively at Walmart. It is a bagged vacuum cleaner and I love it. I have a long-haired dog and it does a really good job of picking up the pet hair. I also clean new homes for a company that builds new homes and I use the same vacuum in their million dollar "show homes". GREAT at picking up lint/strings off of even a black carpet.