Pete's Poly Review - Kona

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by timtunes, Oct 29, 2012.

1. timtunes

timtunes Earning My Ears

Currently loving my first stay at the Poly

We enjoyed listening to Pete's review - listening on the way to the airport was fun, although scary with how it started off, ripping into the room conditions. Must say, no problem with our room in Tahiti :)

Anyway, am I dreaming or did Pete mention special Kona coffee mugs or was I dreaming - certainly can' t see them, but would love to have one. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. scanne

scanne <font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears

Not sure of what Pete said, but in The Great Ceremonial House, there is a Kona Coffee bar. In the morning they have pastries and specialty coffees. Also, at Kona Cafe, they have the Kona Press Pot coffee. That is awesome!

Have a magical time!

4. PHLtoMCO

PHLtoMCO Disboards helps me cut back on Facebook.

Poly is our very favorite! Enjoy :)

5. timtunes

timtunes Earning My Ears

It's fantastic here today! It's warm again, with a brilliant blue sky - and the Halloween festivities only add.

Off to the Cali Grill tonight.....

6. The Fox Menagerie

The Fox Menagerie Mouseketeer

Can't wait for out trip to the Poly, oh well, guess I'll have to!

7. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Sounds like you're having a great time. We were in Tokelau and our room was fine.
    Be sure you watch the sunset ceremony! Loved watching Wishes on the beach.
    I never saw Kona Mugs either :confused3 But loved the Kona coffee bar, I took my resort mug and got a coffee then transferred it to my mug to stay warm longer, and prevent spills before hoping on the monorail or bus :goodvibes