Petals & Pixie Dust Planning Journal 11/30/2009/2010

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by Petals & Pixie Dust, Nov 16, 2008.

1. DHSsenior007

DHSsenior007 <font color=purple>Tears up when she watches the D

Ah great update!!! I can't wait to feel that giddiness and excitement! You made such a beautiful bride... I LOVE your dress!!

Can't wait to read more!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. figmentfan814

figmentfan814 DIS Veteran

That stinks that your mom kept you awake :headache: Well, at least as you said she got a good night's rest.

It sounds like you were able to have a nice morning. That is one thing I hated about having an Epcot wedding, everything was so rushed getting ready we didn't really have time to catch our breath or enjoy the moment. I don't even have pictures getting my dress on.

I love the hidden Mickeys for your grandparents and perfect solution for the turtle pin!

4. BecBennett

BecBennett Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

You're getting me all excited!! :hyper:

5. Petals & Pixie Dust

Petals & Pixie Dust DIS Veteran

Thank you!

Thanks!

I know...mom's snoring was the worst...but she apologized...she really felt bad about it...It's funny b/c sometimes I felt like I was trying to rush the day...constantly wanting to know what time it was (and it only being a minute or two in between the last time I asked...) I just didn't want to be late...I'll cover that in the next installment...

:dance3:

6. Disney9.9.10

Disney9.9.10 DIS Veteran

I just got caught up on your TR. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day, and I love your dress! Great idea putting the turtle pin under the bouquet, I am glad you could work something out even though they forgot your loop.

7. Petals & Pixie Dust

Thank you! More to come...

8. Petals & Pixie Dust

I haven't forgotten about you! I am waiting until after 2/5 to work on this...I promised my aunt that we would show her the pics....before others saw them or I posted them...So, we will have to wait just a bit...Sorry!

On the honeymoon front...I'm getting things ready for our DCL alaskan cruise...or at least researching to the point of exhaustion...looking at excursions...and making more to-do lists...
    We are also looking for a house...which is a much different experience than I expected...who knew so much went into find 'the one.' It's like trying to find the man of your dreams (good thing I already have him!!!)

Just wanted to pop in and say hi...and that I didn't forget to finish this! :wizard:

9. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

10. Petals & Pixie Dust

Ok...Time to resurrect this thread. I have to say that the photography part is a huge pain in the bum! :headache: We have over 1500 photos to go thru. Luckily they are all in order, but it is a matter of finding the ones I want to use...uploading them...and then resizing them and then posting them...and never mind how many times I have to upload them! Once to my computer-so they are backed up by our home network...and then to FB and then finally...to shutterfly for my mom and what ever I choose to use for pics. My head is spinning!!! On top of this excuse-We are 99 days out from our DCL Alaskan Honeymoon Cruise! (and I still plan on getting this done before then b/c then I have to post about the Dismoon!)

OK on with the show...Here are some random getting ready pics...

Back of my dress.
    [​IMG]

Mom fixing my veil
    [​IMG]

Mom putting on my pearls
    [​IMG]

Shoes
    [​IMG]

Happy but tired...and we haven't even started yet!
    [​IMG]

Ok this should get the ball rolling again...