Pet stocking exchange, sent, received!

Callie got her stocking from Disneywalle. There are lots of toys and treats. She will love the catnip toy. For some reason she sits on catnip toys and kicks them with her back paws. No idea what that's about...lol. She will be carting the balls around soon I am sure. Thanks so much!

So happy she likes them. Merry Christmas everyone!

Lacey's presents arrrived today. She is on the couch now wrapped in her blanket laying on her pillow. She sampled on package of bones and sniffed at the other looking at me like she wanted to sample it too. She will have to wait until tommorrow for that.

Thank you so much Gus and Callie! Lacey loves everything!

If I knew how to post a pic, I would of her wrapped up fast asleep.

Thrilled that she likes them!

Any other mailings?

My husband mailed mine last week. I am waiting for him to give me the tracking number... I think he did UPS so no Sat delivery as that is what he uses at work.... Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow...

My husband mailed mine last week. I am waiting for him to give me the tracking number... I think he did UPS so no Sat delivery as that is what he uses at work.... Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow...

Thanks for the update!:goodvibes

How about the Canadian exchanges? Any movement there?:goodvibes

Hi! Jack & Gracie received their "stocking" today from Laurie, Bailey & Romeo!
They received a Tuffy toy and a Flossy tug toy. I couldn't resist and Jack is already chewing on the Tuffy and Gracie is 'loving' the tug toy. They also received some Busy bones, Chewlotta, pressed bone and hooves, for snacks. Hooves are their favorite! They also got a box of peanut butter biscuits. All the snacks will wait until Christmas and thereafter. Oh and a big ole stocking to put everything in! I really can't really put it out now with their snacks in it. These guys are really smart. ;)
Thank you so much Lauren! My pups are really happy right now! :dance3:

Hi! Jack & Gracie received their "stocking" today from Laurie, Bailey & Romeo!
They received a Tuffy toy and a Flossy tug toy. I couldn't resist and Jack is already chewing on the Tuffy and Gracie is 'loving' the tug toy. They also received some Busy bones, Chewlotta, pressed bone and hooves, for snacks. Hooves are their favorite! They also got a box of peanut butter biscuits. All the snacks will wait until Christmas and thereafter. Oh and a big ole stocking to put everything in! I really can't really put it out now with their snacks in it. These guys are really smart. ;)
Thank you so much Lauren! My pups are really happy right now! :dance3:

Yeah! So glad to hear it arrived. You are welcome...
Laurie

Nice gifts!

How about the Canadian exchangers? Have you mailed or received anything?

Bobbi:goodvibes

bobbiwoz said:
Nice gifts!

How about the Canadian exchangers? Have you mailed or received anything?

Mine is mailed! Waiting eagerly for Koda's stocking :D Great to hear about all the other awesome stockings!

Mine is mailed! Waiting eagerly for Koda's stocking :D Great to hear about all the other awesome stockings!

I had been told that Koda's would be mailed last Monday.

We should be learning of these arrivals soon!:goodvibes

Koda got her parcel before Christmas but we've been too busy to report back. Rebecca and Pippin sent us a lovely card, and Koda got a great quality Nylabone and a rope tug with two tennis balls on it. She LOVES that tug! She already chewed one tennis ball off it but its holding up well against her voracious chewing lol! She has been carrying it around with her and asking everyone to play with her! So a big thanks to rebeccariel for the stocking! :D

Koda got her parcel before Christmas but we've been too busy to report back. Rebecca and Pippin sent us a lovely card, and Koda got a great quality Nylabone and a rope tug with two tennis balls on it. She LOVES that tug! She already chewed one tennis ball off it but its holding up well against her voracious chewing lol! She has been carrying it around with her and asking everyone to play with her! So a big thanks to rebeccariel for the stocking! :D
What a nice assortment!
Do you know if hers has arrived? Once we confirm that, we can close the exchange!
Belle has been enjoying her treats.

bobbiwoz said:
What a nice assortment!
Do you know if hers has arrived? Once we confirm that, we can close the exchange!
Belle has been enjoying her treats.

I haven't heard, she should have received it a while ago! Hopefully she pops her head in here just to make sure it arrived.

I haven't heard, she should have received it a while ago! Hopefully she pops her head in here just to make sure it arrived.

Yes, she thinks it was a wonderful exchange!!!

The exchange is closed!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!