Pet friendly?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by FredinFL, Mar 11, 2011.

1. FredinFL

FredinFL DIS Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Are there any newer threads about the new disney pet facilities and/or places nearby with great pet policies? The only one I see is sticked and a few years old. thanks!
  2. TotoToo

TotoToo And Your Litte Dog Too!

Apr 2, 2005
    It hasn't changed much as very few if any have added pets as an option while some that had allowed pets have backed off. I did hear at the Annual Owners meeting that Westgate Vacation Villas IS allowing pets under 50 lbs but they are not making a big deal about it. Apparently if you ask they will say yes but even the website as well as RCI/II says "no pets". It was repeated twice at the meeting that the DO have pet buildings now & the manager even said it happened over his objections, so I guess they do offer it. Also Celebration World just a little further down the road also allows pets. We've stayed ther 5+ times with our dogs & enjoyed it very much
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

Oct 26, 2000
    great they wait until I give away my Westgate to say this.

when joined in 1995 - you could take your pet - on first visit in 1997 - not a problem - in 1999 big problem....

still mad about it.

Celebration world resort is a great place. that say you definitely need a car if you stay there.

they are building a mall across and down the street - so you need to watch the speed limit
  4. Lunchlady

Lunchlady Mouseketeer

May 9, 2006
    Spiceycat can you tell me if you rent direct from Celebration? I would like to find the BEST deal.We have two dachshunds that travel with us.