Pet-friendly hotels in or around WDW?

KerriKaden

Mouseketeer
Have any of you stay at a hotel that allows pets? We will probably have our small toy poodle with us. Any comments about the kennels or hotels would be appreciated. THanks so much!:D

Hi,
I asked this very question not top long ago. I received several helpful responses regarding the kennels availalbe at WDW. Details elude me at the present time but you should be able to do a search, I know there were several threads when I looked.
In addition, I just received a newsletter from the DIS, there was information regarding a place called Rodeway Inn, near WDW, that was pet-friendly.
Also, all the Loew's (sp?) at Universal are pet friendly.
Sorry, I could not offer you more details.
Figment

Hi,

As the above poster stated, all the Lowes hotels at Universal are pet friendly.

Someone posted once about a website that lists pet friendly hotels across the country, but can't remember the site name. Maybe do a search on google or such.

Good luck,

Herc.

You could call the Disney kennels. I am not sure if they still have it but the use to have a list of pet friendly hotels in the Disney area.

There is a Residence Inn by Marriott which I believe is pet-friendly. You'd have the added bonus of a room with a kitchen and a small living room area. I don't think it's far from WDW. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter