Pet fee has been raised for those that bring their furry family with them

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by jaminmd, May 2, 2013.

1. jaminmd

jaminmd DIS Veteran

Just booked my next stay at RPR and we are bringing the dog. The pet fee used to be a one time fee of $25 but they just raised it a few days ago. Now it is $50 per night up to a maximum of $150 (so my 8 night stay is still just $150).

I'm still very thankful they allow pets to stay, so no complaints from me. I wish WDW would do the same.

2. Celizd

Celizd Earning My Ears

so they charge $50 a night? is there another fee as well, or just the nightly fee? I thought I read somewhere it was $150

3. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Here's the new info from the website:

Loews Loves Pets
    Pets are permitted with a $50 fee per night*.
    No more than two pets may occupy any one guestroom
    Guests with pets must be booked into a pet friendly room category (upon arrival if guest is reserved in a non-pet room they will be re-assigned to one)
    Arrangements must be made with housekeeping for daily room cleaning
    Dogs may be walked in designated areas only
    If the dog’s behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog in an outside shelter
    Pets are not allowed in the pool/lounge or restaurant areas
    Pet friendly rooms include:
    Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Garden View & Bay View rooms only.
    Hard Rock Hotel: Garden View rooms only.
    Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Standard rooms only.
    Club rooms do not participate in the program
    Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should Loews Hotels request this information from you at any time. Click here for the complete Loews Loves Pets Policy.

*Maximum of $150 will be charged for stays of three nights and more. Fee is subject to change without notice.