Pet Exchange Signups CLOSED

NikiM20

<font color=blue>This is my first exchange so play
I have decided to do a pet exchange!!!!!! You can send toys, treats, etc. This is my first exchange so play fair!! :cool1: This will be a per pet exchange!! Sign ups end Friday 7/28 and mail by is Friday 8/4.
Minimum $5.00 .

You can have mine!

Right now they're jumping up on the counters and yelling for breakfast. Once that's done they'll get back to clawing up my sofa. :rolleyes:

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Hope your exchange goes well!)

Thanks Tigger for the freebies !!! My babies love free stuff!!!

OK really...how many people instantly thought they were exchanging pets? :rofl:

That was my first thought as soon as I read the title...even though I really knew logically that you probably meant items for pets and you weren't actually going to pack up Fido and ship him off to a new family.

kelleigh1 said:
OK really...how many people instantly thought they were exchanging pets? :rofl:

That was my first thought as soon as I read the title...even though I really knew logically that you probably meant items for pets and you weren't actually going to pack up Fido and ship him off to a new family.

LOL! :rotfl: Ohh no poor babies.

I've got some fish I'd love to exchange for some dog toys. Ha Ha.
I'll be PMing my info.

I was going to hold off on exchanges for a while. But when I saw there is new exchangers. Well, I can'nt spoil their fun. I will pm you with my info. My dog gizmo would love some new stuff. Once you start doing these exchanges it's addicting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter