Persistence pays off

princessap

DIS Veteran
Our flight time got moved up and I was worried I would have to cancel my cm ressie...I have been looking twice daily for earlier times and just scored an 830am one. I am so happy. What a great way to say goodbye!

It doesn't always pay off. We called every day for 2 months to get a ADR at BOG and nothing.

Glad you got what you wanted :thumbsup2

Our flight time got moved up and I was worried I would have to cancel my cm ressie...I have been looking twice daily for earlier times and just scored an 830am one. I am so happy. What a great way to say goodbye!

FANTASTIC!!! Have an awesome trip!!! :cool1:

FANTASTIC!!! Have an awesome trip!!! :cool1:

Thanks. I was so excited this morning when I saw it and then the screen went all crazy and I thought I lost it. I have all my ADRs planned perfectly and was disappointed when our flight got moved up. Now if only I could get a LM room to add on the beginning of our trip! Lol

It doesn't always pay off. We called every day for 2 months to get a ADR at BOG and nothing.

Glad you got what you wanted :thumbsup2

Keep trying. We have been trying almost daily for an ADR at BOG for our trip in May and finally got one yesterday!:thumbsup2

Hooray for you!!! Our last breakfast at Chef Mickeys On december 1 was the best meal we had ever had there and we eat there every time we go. Have fun!!!

Thanks. I have never done breakfast here so looking forward to it. Now my next mission is to find a LM room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!