Periodically, check WDW site. Found 2 more nights today.

dpic

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to pick up 3 more discount days at BAS or BAT codes since their release (I had 6/9 days at BAT and 3/9 at AAA). Today, I finally found two night available at WL Oct. 22-24 on the WDW website. I called CRO, told them it was showing available on their website. They checked and applied the code to our courtyard ressie, so now just one more AAA night to cover.

I was beginning to think I would never get anymore days at WL, but suddenly it popped up. So, check the website for those hard to find days.

I found the remainder of my three night stay online as well. I had gotten the EWP rate for my first 5 nights at CBR, but wasn't able to apply any to the last three nights. So last week I checked online and it popped up. I tried calling (only cause I am leary about booking online) and the CM said she didn't see any rooms available. So , I do what we do best, hung up and called again. Next CM said the same thing, NO rooms. I couldn't understand why they didn't see the room I saw online???? Anyway, I hung up , booked the the last three nights online and I am going to call back to cancel the rack rate room I originally had booked since I they couldn't find me a room at discounted prices for my last 3 nights.
SOOOO, keep checking! And to top it off, I got a preferred room. I know, I may have to change rooms around when we get there and check out and back in, but heck, I saved another 150 bucks!
KEEP THE FAITH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter