Perfume

SDBennett

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

So I'm guessing (hoping) that people know the Disney Wonder perfume/linen spray. I can't get enough of it! And I wanted some advice from people. I'm really interested in making a solid perfume which smells similar to it using essential oils. I know the description of the scent is "lemon sugar, apple blossoms and marshmallow clouds", but can anyone give me an idea of what notes to use to try and recreate this wonderful scent?

Thanks!

I have never smelled it, I will be going to WDW next month. Where can I smell it?:genie: Shopping list.

Hi everyone!

So I'm guessing (hoping) that people know the Disney Wonder perfume/linen spray. I can't get enough of it! And I wanted some advice from people. I'm really interested in making a solid perfume which smells similar to it using essential oils. I know the description of the scent is "lemon sugar, apple blossoms and marshmallow clouds", but can anyone give me an idea of what notes to use to try and recreate this wonderful scent?

Thanks!
I have never smelled it, I will be going to WDW next month. Where can I smell it?:genie: Shopping list.

I have never heard of it before, but it looks like it was discontinued. I looked on Amazon - it is called "Disney Bambi Wonder Linen Spray and Scented Plush Gift Set Featuring Thumper and 4.2 Oz. Of Wonder Linen Spray".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter