Perfectly Princess Tea Party

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Lbachelot, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Lbachelot

Lbachelot Mouseketeer

Does anyone know when you can book this? The website says 180 days out but when I try it won't go past August and I called and he said they have nothing in their system for December.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. taramesu

taramesu Earning My Ears

I am also trying for the second week of December and I was told the same thing.

4. tiggergalttfn

tiggergalttfn Mouseketeer

They are having lots of issues with the new upgrade they did. I looked into that and also Mickey's backyard BBQ and won't let me book. I contacted reservations directly and they just keep telling that are not sure when it will open up and to check back.

5. taramesu

taramesu Earning My Ears

The Disney website & reservation phone line now shows dates into December; however, still unable to make a reservation. This morning a CM told me that the dates "haven't been loaded into the system yet." It should be soon though. Hope so because I am ready to reserve the princess tea party for my DD5. One other thing the CM told me today was that the Princess Tea Party normally does not run on Tuesdays or Saturdays but her computer said that it would run every day in December 2013. I'm not sure how accurate that is but there ya go anyway.

6. pfcurran

pfcurran Earning My Ears

Earlier today, it looks like they updated the computer system and it's now allowing booking with availability from 11/24 through 12/31.

We booked online for 1 adult and 2 kids on 12/11 with no issues whatsoever.

:cool1:

7. taramesu

taramesu Earning My Ears

I noticed the same thing early this morning. Our ressie is now booked as well. Yay!