Pepper Market - would it be possible to do take out?

I've never tried it, but it seems to me I read somewhere (Unofficial Guide maybe?) that you can get your food to go and (as an added bonus) not have to pay the mandatory gratuity if you have it prepared "to go."

Oh, yes, yes. We've stayed there twice and almost every meal we ate at PM we got to go. Honestly, we didn't care for the atmosphere inside the PM. It's like a loud cafeteria sort of. However, right outside is postively beautiful right on a lake with nice soft music and plenty of table with umbrellas.

We'd also get our meals to go to bring back to our room.

Yes, they do wrap it up or put it in a Styrofoam box in a bag.

Enjoy!

Yes, you can get your items "TO GO" but make sure you get a "TO GO" ticket so they subtract the 10% gratuity. Sometimes we like to eat by the pool or at the tables outside by the marina.

We stayed at CSR and I think we at in Pepper Market twice and got take out from Pepper Market about 5 times?

Portie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter