People swarming the Target aisle - 50% off summer!

My store didn't have a whole lot left, so I wasn't taking my chances for the stuff I really wanted!

lbgraves said:
I don't understand why peopl grab it at 30 or 50%. They don't realize that it will go down to 90%!!!

that's my sentiment as well, except at our store very few things ever see 90% :rolleyes: it's terribly frustrating.

I went this morning, to see what was left... and there's not much. People were calling friends, grabbing whatever they could. crazy.

I got 2 inflatable pool floats, and 2 of the bright colored children's ponchos. the last 2 of each. I'm hopeful that the portable hammocks will still be around at 75% off because there were several of them.

I asked one of the stock people why it went 50% earlier than years past and she told me they have a TON of stuff to set the week of July 4 and need the space. She did not know when the 75% off mark down date is.

I bought 4 propane cans for my camp stove. They were 2.50 for 2 (50% off). I would have waited for a lower price but I'm slowly putting together my hurricane preparedness kit! :) :)

In addition to all of their summer stuff, they also had the rolling hard-sided luggage (pink and blue) and rolling duffles for 50% off.

I got 2 kids sleeping bags, an air mattress, and a croquet set for 50% off.

I was there today and refrained from buying anything. I was awfully tempted but it seemed like 50% off wasn't low enough for me...some of the prices seemed awfully high to start with! There wasn't an enormous amount of stuff left, but there also wasn't a huge crowd buying it all up either. Maybe I'll go back and check when it's 75-90% off :confused3

I hit my closest Target today and picked up a few things, not too much - one of those rectangular can cooler things, a set of red plastic bowls to match my patio plates, and a small pink suitcase for my daughter's hair bows and things. Oh, I also picked up a coleman co-branded camp stove - it was the last one on the shelf and I grabbed it just in case my husband would find it useful for our camping trips this summer. He's pretty picky about his gear but didn't want to chance that he'd be interested in seeing it and having it be gone.

I ended up getting 2 pool floats for $4.98 each, and a citronella jar type candle for $3.49.

The towels at my Targer were $7.50. They were cute, but I will wait and see if they go to 75 percent off.

Went in for paper plates and $127.00 later left the store...I am not an impluse shopper but DH and DS and Gr,-kids leaving on camping trip the next day...so i got lots of stuff....now this is as the other poster stated "Random Acts of Summer" merchandise...very colorful..purples and pinks and dark blue and red....got the rolling cooler,2 sleeping bags(adults) folding chairs, propane stove, propane refills, inflatable queen bed, and so on....DD was also having 5 girls and Gr-daughter for sleep over in the tent last night...I opted for the dark blues and red colors....I will keep a watch out for 75% off since Target is so close......

I hope someone does keep us informed when it goes to 75% off. I don't need anything at 50% but at 75% I might just need it :thumbsup2

Just there this morning all that stuff is now 75% off and going fast! I got great beach towels for 3.74!

75% at our store too. Not much left and we got there at 9:00. Does anyone know when it will be 90%?

Melissa said:
Just there this morning all that stuff is now 75% off and going fast! I got great beach towels for 3.74!

was it marked 75% off? I didn't even think to scan when I was in Target this morning-- everything still looked the same as it did yesterday on the shelves, so I assumed it was still 75% off. I'll be kicking myself if things are scanning 75% off.... :rolleyes:

ceecee said:
Yes, it was marked 75% off.

I went back to Target a little while ago, needed some anti-itch meds for my son's poison ivy (hey... a girl's got to have a reason to go to Target, right? ;) ) and ours is still 50% off. Even less left than there was a few hours earlier.

I just walked in from Target. The Rochester Hills, Michigan store is still 50% off. I was really hoping for 75%!

Today I got 2 (one 4 person and one 2 person)tents, 4 sleeping bags, 4 water bottles, 2 softsided coolers, 2 airmattresses, a picnic set with plates etc in it, a Bocce ball set for $74.12, we had been looking at a larger tent the other day for $79, now the kids have their own and so do hubby and I!!!!
:cool1: I'm so excited! There wasn't much left though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter