People Mover Appreciation Society

I'll definitely join this group! We always make multiple stops at the "WEDWAY".

My DGS (on his first trip at age 4) declared it was the "relaxin' ride" and asked several times to ride it.

Count me in this club! I LOVE the People Mover...it's one of my favorites!

If it's not crowded, I ask the CM if I can just stay seated and go 'round again.

Me Too!!! We LOVE the people mover!! It is always our first ride at MK. We walk in and don't even talk about it, all of us just walk to the people mover. I ride it a ton of times during our trips. Very relaxing and for us it just tells us we are at Disney! Hope they never get rid of it.

Enjoy The Magic!!

You can add our family into the TTA loving group. We love to ride it during the day and night. It is such a relaxing ride and I love going through all of the buildings, especially Space Mountain. I have so many wonderful memories as a kid riding it and have made many wonderful memories with my kids and DH :goodvibes.

We love the People Mover!! It was our first time riding it during our Aug trip. We will now ride it every trip! I love riding it at night. It's so relaxing. Here's my oldest and youngest sons on it in August. :goodvibes

Disney2022.jpg

please enrol me,dh,dd and ds into the pmas :)

definitely a family favourite,we ride morning,afternoon and evening!

it's also the closest my ds and i will ever get to sm as we're both big scaredy cats :rotfl2:

Count us in as well! It would not be Disney without the People Mover as well as Carousel of Progress. Our two must do's every single trip!!!!!

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow and It's a big bright beautiful tomorrow!

Walt really knew what he was doing didn't he!

Our family loves it! We call it Little Space Mountain! Love love love it at night! Easy way to grabs nap!

Here's one I just whipped up. Maybe someone more artistic can come up with something better.

576320_3786003611919_999542911_n.jpg

It's a great idea, it's Saturday, I'm in for a project, and while I can't claim to be more artistic, I love the PeopleMover, so here's my efforts:

oL5uu.jpg

dEPJt.jpg

I love the People Mover. It's a brilliant solution to, well, moving people. :rotfl2:

Loading never stops, unloading never stops, ride never stops. Open air and breezy. Great views of the park. A welcome rest for tired feet. Love it.

I'd like to join the People Mover Appreciation Society too, please. :yay:

8083793806_029e726339_m.jpg

Can you all see this one? I just had to make a badge, so I stopped being lazy and made it...:)

I'm in as well!! This year was the first time in 6 trips that I finally rode it and I loved it!! It's a pleasure for sure! :)

It's a great idea, it's Saturday, I'm in for a project, and while I can't claim to be more artistic, I love the PeopleMover, so here's my efforts:

oL5uu.jpg

dEPJt.jpg

:thumbsup2 These are great! Heading over to the control panel now to figure out how to put one in my sig :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter