People Mover Appreciation Society

sign me up! I could ride this again and again...the whole family loves it!:cheer2:

*stands up*

My name is WedgieSock and I am a PeopleMover addict! Thank you for starting a support club :thumbsup2

I'm joining this society...

I love the People Mover! It's one of the best rides in the park to me... ;)

If anyone makes a badge for this society, post it so I can put it in my sig. :)

The People Mover is great. It's really nice to sit down and be whisked around Tomorrowland.

dawnhaze said:
The People Mover is great. It's really nice to sit down and be whisked around Tomorrowland.

I hate to admit this, but I've never been on it! We will get there this trio though. Lol

I'm in! We love this ride, too. Especially on our last day in MK when we are so tired we can barely move. Round and round and round...

It is my favorite attraction in Tomorrowland - well, tied with CoP! It is nice to just sit and take in the atmosphere from above while getting a cool breeze on a hot day. We ride it at least once every day that we're in MK. Now that we have a little one, I'm sure we'll spend more time on it.

My DH and I have a new tradition: the People Mover stretch. You do it as you ride the angled moving sidewalk up to the loading platform. Perfect for tight hamstrings after all that walking. Love the People Mover. -- Suzanne

I sometimes wonder if we would even go to Tomorrowland very often if it weren't for the people mover. We like Buzz and DS likes Space Mountain but they're not required like the people mover is.

We were shocked during our last trip this past August. The ride had a line stretching out along the sidewalk. That was a first for us!

I'm joining this society...

I love the People Mover! It's one of the best rides in the park to me... ;)

If anyone makes a badge for this society, post it so I can put it in my sig. :)

Here's one I just whipped up. Maybe someone more artistic can come up with something better.

576320_3786003611919_999542911_n.jpg

We were shocked during our last trip this past August. The ride had a line stretching out along the sidewalk. That was a first for us!

We've seen a line once or twice when the park was crowded. We are always shocked too! LOL.

My DD4 would be the President of this Appreciation Society! She's obsessed with People Mover although I suspect it's because she's too tiny to tide so many of the rides, plus it's slow pace has put her to sleep on more than one trip!

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive 32GB using the DISBoards App

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter