People Mag is reporting Kristen Stewart cheated with a married man?Pics on pg. 2 + 8

Once again the girl taking all the blame. It takes two to have an affair.

I don't think anyone is excusing his behavior. I specifically called him a pig, which he is. But I think the point is that celebrity status-wise, she's the bigger star which is why it appears that more is being directed her way. Regardless, they're both trash and should be ashamed of themselves. At first I really thought it was just a rumor but those pictures tell the story themselves.

Some interesting posting's from Ruperts wife this week.
libertyross.jpg

Found this in a Huffington post article:

Wow, that's awful for his poor wife. And it pretty much solidifies that he did cheat on her with his precious snow white. Though I don't know that that title fits her anymore....:rolleyes1 What a bunch of fools those two are. I don't believe for a moment that this was their only hooking up rendezvous either.

It comes down to class and morals. Charlize probably has both. Kristen clearly is lacking both.

I never understood the hype with Kristen Stewert? She seems blah to me. Even when she was young in Panic Room. Boring!!!

Maybe it is just me...

No it's not just you. I've said it quite a few times that she had no class. Shame we have to add morals to the list. Sure hope she was worth it because now his wife has proof of him cheating, so he doesn't have a chance of denying it.

Once again the girl taking all the blame. It takes two to have an affair.

What?!

Are you reading the same thread? They are both scum. But she is the famous actress who the public knows better than some director of the movies. No one is cutting him slack.

And it's all true: Kristen's apology:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614722,00.html

Kristen Stewart

George Pimentel/WireImage

Stewart is issuing a public apology for hurting her boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson, by having a fling with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," Stewart said in a statement Wednesday.

ETA: Would be nice if she publicly apologized to his wife and kids too. They're the ones who are going to suffer the most for her "momentary indiscretion".

According to the ancient Mayan's, wasn't this one of the signs of the pending appocalypse according to their calendar???

The sun will become dark, the seas will rise up, the poles of the Earth will shift, vampires will suck face with middle-aged directors. and Teotihuacan will reign over the end of times..

In the top picture, is that a bald spot I see on the back of Kristens head??

It looks like a bald spot to me. In the picture on the bottom her hair is sort of covering it but you can still see it.

The apology is really pathetic. She really should have apologized to his wife and kids also.

And it's all true: Kristen's apology:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614722,00.html

Kristen Stewart

George Pimentel/WireImage

Stewart is issuing a public apology for hurting her boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson, by having a fling with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," Stewart said in a statement Wednesday.

ETA: Would be nice if she publicly apologized to his wife and kids too. They're the ones who are going to suffer the most for her "momentary indiscretion".

She should apologize for that ugly-assed kiss. Is that one of their giant tongues, or are they passing some object between them? And that other shot. Who does that in a car, in public, in broad daylight? If that's a publicity stunt, it's the oddest one ever. If she wanted some press, she could have just shoplifted or got loaded in public.

He should be apologizing to his wife.

As for the comments that people say they don't understand the fascination with her...I don't understand all the hatred towards her (prior to this obviously). I'm indifferent.

He should be apologizing to his wife.

As for the comments that people say they don't understand the fascination with her...I don't understand all the hatred towards her (prior to this obviously). I'm indifferent.

He should. Since she issued a public statement about it, she should have apologized for the pain she caused his wife and children.

Annnnd here's his public apology:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614764,00.html

Rupert Sanders Apologizes to His Family for Cheating with Kristen Stewart
By Julie Jordan and Michelle Tauber

Wednesday July 25, 2012 02:00 PM EDT

Stewart isn't the only one expressing her anguish over her cheating scandal with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

I wonder if he was thinking of his "beautiful wife and heavenly children" while making out with Kristen and doing only God knows what in that second picture in the car. Pig.

Serious question: Does she actually own a hairbrush? Nothing in any of her photos would support the idea that she does, so I thought I would ask.

Annnnd here's his public apology:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614764,00.html

Rupert Sanders Apologizes to His Family for Cheating with Kristen Stewart
By Julie Jordan and Michelle Tauber

Wednesday July 25, 2012 02:00 PM EDT

Stewart isn't the only one expressing her anguish over her cheating scandal with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

I wonder if he was thinking of his "beautiful wife and heavenly children" while making out with Kristen and doing only God knows what in that second picture in the car. Pig.

Is there a vomit smiley?

I hope Robert Pattinson (who I don't particularly care for either) dumps her unceremoniously and with great haste. I hope the director's wife leaves him and takes him to the friggin' cleaners. And as a personal aside, I hope neither of them work in Hollywood for a long long time...but that's just wishful thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter