People Mag is reporting Kristen Stewart cheated with a married man?Pics on pg. 2 + 8

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Elinor Dashwood, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Heidict

Heidict <font color=blue>I'm not witty enough for a tag...

Ironically enough the Dis is pretty much the place where I get info on celebrities. :rotfl2: I don't watch any of the shows you mentioned or any reality show for that matter (aside from cooking, survival, travel shows). The only website that would fall into that category that I go to with any regularity is TMZ and even that is only about once a week.

I have no idea why I care, and I'm sure if I knew nothing of their personal life, I would survive and go on just fine. But when it's out there, I read it and for some odd reason find it interesting. :confused3 A celebrity life is one I will never know, and the more I read, the more grateful I am for that!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Elinor Dashwood

Elinor Dashwood DIS Veteran

So, Rupert Sanders' wife has filed for divorce. Liberty Ross is leaving him.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20668417,00.html

This article states that Rupert wants to share legal fees. Uh, maybe you should've thought of that before you cheated on your wife with Kristen Stewart.

4. Buckalew11

Buckalew11 2013 1/2 Marathon Finisher!!! Woohoo!!

Just saw that too...she is asking for spousal support and custody of the 2 children.

5. Elinor Dashwood

Elinor Dashwood DIS Veteran

Sad for the kids. They're so young.:sad2: