People in <insert area here> are you ready for <insert storm name here>? (Update 9/7)

Well, when is she due to make the coast of Florida?

Grand Villa? :teeth: (Do they have Grand Villas there? If not we'll be moving the party to OKW). :teeth:

They don't have grand villas at BCV.

But they DO have them at SSR. They've got good bartenders at SSR! :thumbsup2

Looks like I'm just going to have to deal with Hanna. Ike doesn't want to come and beat me down like...well, we'll leave it at that!

Well, Ike is on the way to Miami. He's gotten pretty big too, here's the most recent photo taken of him...

ike-southpark.jpg

Hanna went back to being Miley, and Josephine was Baker acted. Now we just have to deal with Ike (for now).

Baker acted! :lmao: Sorry, but that just cracked me up!

Ooooh, yes. Ok. Next time we are threatened, SSR GV it is. :yes:

Hopefully everyone in Texas is ok with Ike going through :hug:

Here in the Sunshine State, we have a week or rain to look forward to thanks to "The Storm Formerly Known As Josephine."

Waiting to her from/about family members in Tx. I have one cousin in 'burbs north of Houston (not evacuated), whose husband is with HPD, and others from Beaumont who were evacuated early.

Hopefully everyone in Texas is ok with Ike going through :hug:

Here in the Sunshine State, we have a week or rain to look forward to thanks to "The Storm Formerly Known As Josephine."

We're fine. Drizzle, a little wind. They said yesterday we would get the worst of it between 6-8 PM, but the storm tracked more to the east so I don't think the worst will be that bad for us.

Good thoughts for everyone in Houston & the surrounding areas! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter