Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found you. :lmao: I was worried that I would get lost.:rotfl2:

I love the pictures of the kids. They are so cute. I know I say that every time youi post pictures of them but it is true. I think they could be kid models.

I have been reading trip reports so long now I can't take it. I want to go back to Disney World bad. Dh said we can't go back until Grace is four:confused: She just made ten months old yesterday.

When I go back I am going to take a flat Aunt Betty with me:rotfl2:
I might sneak away and go by myself. I will just leave a note on the kitchen counter.

I can't wait for the rest of the update on this day:thumbsup2 :hug:

Dude, this is the problem with living on the East Coast. I wake up to a new TR with 6 pages already, and an update. :sad2:

Oh, and I think this would make a great flat Jordan:

wdwfeb2008325.jpg

I have been reading trip reports so long now I can't take it. I want to go back to Disney World bad. Dh said we can't go back until Grace is four:confused: She just made ten months old yesterday.

Our babies are close in age, my little Henry is almost 8 months. :goodvibes

FOUR though?! Oh you poor dear. Free dining isn't enough to intice?

Great post Jordan-I love all the pictures! :rotfl2: And I have to agree with Angela on the ape-face-Jordan being a good one for a Flat Jordan.

Signing up despite my shame of only 20 posts in the last one. I have my excuses though :rolleyes1 I have to read later, gotta get my tooth drilled :scared1: :mad: Sorry it's a tough week for you :hug: Pierre lost both of his brothers and sil within 5 years of each other but ALL were during Easter week of those years.

Dang! I go to bed and wake up to massive catch-up! Cute pics of the kids! The Dylan sad face made me laugh out loud; I do Erin's sad face all the time. ;) And so does dd! It is genetically programmed.

You know just to avoid any problems at Kali, I'm not riding it anymore. Not enough thrill to justify the ensuing drowned cat look all day. :sad2:

Dylan's face in the bike pic is hysterical.

See what happens when I go to bed at a normal time, I miss all the fun.

Great updates. LOve Dylan on the bike...he looks thrilled:lmao:

Holy smokes! Already on page 7?! Well, I'm here albeit a bit late.

Just wanting to give you lots of hugs Jordan :hug: May you find the strength to get through the difficult weeks ahead. You know we're all here for you :)

I'm very impressed with your ape impression!! :thumbsup2

Those pictures of Dylan and Erin crack me up :rotfl: I do that to my kids all of the time (ask them to make different faces, etc.) but most of the time they do not indulge their crazy mother :sad2:

Oooohhhh, the tiger pics are beautiful!

You know I love those crazy pics!

Just imagine the pics that Dylan and Erin will take when they grow up...

I made it over here too, Jordan!!:goodvibes

a feel better hug for you...:hug:

loving the update and the pics. can't wait for the commando story;)

Great pictures! I love the picture of the kids.

:goodvibes Found You!!:goodvibes

Just got back late last night....lots of catching up to do....lots of writing, too!

Kathy

great pictures jordan, i love all of the face pictures, and the tiger ones are really good.

they were sleeping on our last trip.

i love seeing them run around and playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter