Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yay: Yay!

(Come on, spill the details!!!!) I can plan vicariously at least.....

:rolleyes1 Are you reading this, ED??!!

Kathy

Well, the Gang--Wendy and Derek and their 3 kids, her parents, Kim and her boyfriend and myself will be heading down sometime next year. Either February or June.

I really dislike the last day of our trips at WDW and I think I am coming to the realization that I feel the same way about last days on trip reports too. :sad2:

It's sad to see either of them come to an end

Of course with yours Jordan,
we're probably good for another 2-3 months at least :rotfl:

I really dislike the last day of our trips at WDW and I think I am coming to the realization that I feel the same way about last days on trip reports too. :sad2:

It's sad to see either of them come to an end

Of course with yours Jordan,
we're probably good for another 2-3 months at least :rotfl:

I'm gunning to get it done before I leave for China...so I have 2 weeks to get this bad boy done....:rolleyes1

How cool! Just one week till China!!!! Can I jump in your luggage and go?:rotfl2:

I have to say, I'm loving your bench tour ;) Of all the times I've been to the Disney parks, I honestly can't remember a single time that I actually sat on a bench. We're usually always on the go, and if someone has to stop for anything I'm off taking pictures. I'm the biggest advocate of relaxing and taking time to enjoy the atmosphere, so now I've got to find me some benches on our next trip! Love the Flat Winkers pics too :laughing:

Great updates and pics.

It is great to be solo at Disney, I cannot wait to do it again. Though your not quite there yet.

I would love to do World Showcase alone. Maybe it will be better this trip because that is one part of Disney that Courtney doesn't appreciate yet. I know she will one day but she doesn't care for it now. She complains the whole time we are there. I love the pictures you took of flat winkers. I can't believe you are going to China. I hope you have a wonderful time. You deserve it. You have been working so much.

How cool! Just one week till China!!!! Can I jump in your luggage and go?:rotfl2:

Hop on board!

:rotfl2: I think Flat Winkers is a camera slut! :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Love the view from said bench. :thumbsup2

I did too:love:

I have to say, I'm loving your bench tour ;) Of all the times I've been to the Disney parks, I honestly can't remember a single time that I actually sat on a bench. We're usually always on the go, and if someone has to stop for anything I'm off taking pictures. I'm the biggest advocate of relaxing and taking time to enjoy the atmosphere, so now I've got to find me some benches on our next trip! Love the Flat Winkers pics too :laughing:

When you slow down, you're able to see things that you never knew existed. It's amazing the detail at WDW.

Great updates and pics.

It is great to be solo at Disney, I cannot wait to do it again. Though your not quite there yet.

Nope, not quite

I would love to do World Showcase alone. Maybe it will be better this trip because that is one part of Disney that Courtney doesn't appreciate yet. I know she will one day but she doesn't care for it now. She complains the whole time we are there. I love the pictures you took of flat winkers. I can't believe you are going to China. I hope you have a wonderful time. You deserve it. You have been working so much.

Perhaps you can convince your DH and DS to take some "man" time and you and Grace can go for a bit of "girl" time and just take it slow and easy!:thumbsup2

Great update, Jordon.
I love days at WDW like that, where you take your time and soak it all in.

Those relaxing days/times come so few and far between when you are at WDW. It's nice when you can slow down and appreciate the magnitude of what Disney does compared to every other theme park out there.

you should write a guidebook, "a tour of benches at the word showcase by jordan and flat winkers".

We've actually talked about this - like how normal (and I use the term "normal" loosely... what? we're not normal?? :rolleyes1 ) guidebooks give ratings for adults, kids, teens for rides, restaurants, etc... We were going to rate them based on comfort factor, sleepability, etc... WDW for old people. We were going to have sample day itineraries taking you from bench to bench to bench.... maybe we'll have a book for the "Undiscovered WDW... from benches to bathrooms." Ahh, what a fun title. :rotfl2:

Wendy - I just got a chance to check out your pictures on your website. Ashlyn is beautiful! :goodvibes And I can't believe how much Erin and Dylan have changed since this trip! I guess it HAS been a year. :rotfl: Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

Thanks for stopping by! I know, even just looking at these pix Jordan is posting they seem much younger. Ashlyn is a happy smiley baby... we were blessed with a mellow #3... Hopefully will stay that way...

Well, the Gang--Wendy and Derek and their 3 kids, her parents, Kim and her boyfriend and myself will be heading down sometime next year. Either February or June.

Does Kim know about this? I didn't realize you'd gotten a buy in from her... :confused: Maybe we're planning a trip she doesn't know she's going on....? Hee hee hee.

Wendy I like the Bench and Bathroom Tour Guide !! I think you would have a hit !!:rotfl2: People could plan what time of day it would not be busy in all the 1 flush bathrooms and when the benches would be empty !!:rotfl2: I think you have a winner:lmao:

Great update and pics! FW pic's are so funny. I can't believe you are leaving for China in less than 2 weeks!! :woohoo: Can't wait to see some pic's when you return.

We leave for WDW in less than 3 weeks. :woohoo:

I totally agree.

why thank you!

Wendy I like the Bench and Bathroom Tour Guide !! I think you would have a hit !!:rotfl2: People could plan what time of day it would not be busy in all the 1 flush bathrooms and when the benches would be empty !!:rotfl2: I think you have a winner:lmao:

I too would like to see that guidebook...oh wait...I could probably write it myself...:rolleyes1

Great update and pics! FW pic's are so funny. I can't believe you are leaving for China in less than 2 weeks!! :woohoo: Can't wait to see some pic's when you return.

We leave for WDW in less than 3 weeks. :woohoo:

You lucky dog getting to go to WDW...

I will take pix for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter