Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to end my trip at MK, love to be there at night. I am a Wishes fan, sorry that you don't like fireworks. Erin looks like she benefited from her nap, she really looks like she was having fun.

I must admit that I am positive that there are TV's in ESPN women's restrooms. And yes you can see them when you are in a stall, also when you are washing your hands. I have watched a few NFL games in there:rolleyes1 , oh I don't mean the bathroom, I mean at the ESPN zone.:rotfl:

Hi JORDAN!!!!!

Long time no see...er...speak...er.....read....

Oh, you know what I mean!!!
:goodvibes

You'll be happy to know that one of my New Year's Resolutions is to get back on the DIS. (Wow, do I have a LOT of catching up to do!!!) I haven't been on the DIS since May of '08!!!

Well, we're expecting a snowstorm tomorrow, so perhaps it will be a good day to start!!

TTYL-

Kathy

Hi JORDAN!!!!!

You'll be happy to know that one of my New Year's Resolutions is to get back on the DIS. (Wow, do I have a LOT of catching up to do!!!) I haven't been on the DIS since May of '08!!!

Well, we're expecting a snowstorm tomorrow, so perhaps it will be a good day to start!!

TTYL-

Kathy

Kathy,
How the heck are you?

It's good to see you back.

Hope all is well.

Did you get the house finished?

just saying hi, havent been on for a while, what with christmas and new year and all that goes with it. have also increased my hours at work so not so much free time, am back now though as have to start planning for may.

hope you are well xx

I was watching Japan's most wanted last night and what did I see

wantedposter-1.jpg

Although sometimes it gets to me... the other day I asked Erin why she likes me to put notes to her in her lunchbox every day and she said, "because when I read them I think of you and it warms my heart."

Aw. :love: :lovestruc But really, what six year old says "it warms my heart"?

Ok she has this mom of little ones crying over here. How cute is she? I hope she got candy in her lunchbox that day for a snack.

Hi Jordan - all caught up. I was sick for a couple of days so no DISing. That picture of you and your "girlfriends" was priceless. I actually thought you had your arm around her as well.

wantedposter-1.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is priceless!! We can always count on you for a chuckle, Keith!!

(BTW, the answer to your question is "yes"!)

Jordan! Whew! can it be possible that I am completely caught up with you now??? :cool1: Oh yeah! Go me!

Kathy

Jordan! Whew! can it be possible that I am completely caught up with you now??? :cool1: Oh yeah! Go me!

Kathy

Hi Kathy!!!!!!!! Welcome Back!!

i think maybe that "wanted" sign got out and jordan got picked up by the disney police. he hasn't been on in a couple of days.

or maybe he's gone missing again! :eek:

i hope not.

anyway, just wanted to let you know, jordan, that i have updated my TR with the teppan edo installment, so there's a good bit of peeps there for you! :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao:
I can just see it!!:rotfl:

We WANT you Jordan!!:lmao:

wantedposter-1.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: That is fantastic!!

Kathy

Note to self...avoid Japan at all costs.

keith..this was too funny...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I must admit that I am positive that there are TV's in ESPN women's restrooms. And yes you can see them when you are in a stall, also when you are washing your hands. I have watched a few NFL games in there:rolleyes1 , oh I don't mean the bathroom, I mean at the ESPN zone.:rotfl:

Can you imagine watching the whole game from the toilet? Oh wait, I'm a guy...of course I can...:rolleyes1

The information you get on the Dis is priceless! :thumbsup2

it is...:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Hi JORDAN!!!!!

TTYL-

Kathy

I too was missing for quite awhile.....but am back. I'm glad you're back!!!!!!!!!:hug:

just saying hi, havent been on for a while, what with christmas and new year and all that goes with it. have also increased my hours at work so not so much free time, am back now though as have to start planning for may.

hope you are well xx

K,

I'm hoping you're back!!!!!!!

Morning Peeps !!

Good afternoon!!!!!!!

Ok she has this mom of little ones crying over here. How cute is she? I hope she got candy in her lunchbox that day for a snack.

Hi Jordan - all caught up. I was sick for a couple of days so no DISing. That picture of you and your "girlfriends" was priceless. I actually thought you had your arm around her as well.

I hope you're feeling better!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts