Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
great update and pics.

looks like you are all taking your time and that is great.

Okay, so everyone missed this one.. :idea: It's from Gilligan's Island, spelled out of burning logs. The astronaut Sol was supposed to see S.O.S. from space, but Gilligan tripped over one of the logs and made the letters spell SOL. Sol, the astronaut, decided that even natives from a remote island loved him.

Ok, so what do I win???? (yeah, I know this is dating me, but I used to watch Gilligan's Island only to see if they ever got off the island):laughing:
I was thinkin s*** out of luck. :lmao:
So, did they ever get off the island? or do the Cast of Lost find them somewhere? popcorn::

Come on Ed - share - - - how do you multi-post??

Seven days from tonight - I will be sleeping in OKW - - OK if I kinda rub it in??

So, did they ever get off the island? or do the Cast of Lost find them somewhere? popcorn::

Yeah they do, but with a different Ginger. I think the original one is still lost on the island somehwere. Maybe she's the mysterious monster killing everyone.... HHHHMMMMMMMM!!!:sail: :wave: :eek: :scared1:

I think they eventually built a resort on the island, and they were paid big bucks to host the crew of Survivor. Now you can rent the entire island for $250,000 per week! :3dglasses

Jordan,
Great updates had a few to catch up on this morning.

Here are a few of Kim's pix from Sunday

IMG_0013.jpg

She took a picture of me waiting for her to get her Dole Whip.
Do I look happy? I'm sitting on hard, porous, spiky rock....Notice the people around me. No one looks happy....

Especially the family to your left

VeJoJo :lmao:

Love all of the group shots :)

I won't comment on the Superbowl since I don't want to relive the sadness :sad2:

Sorry about the Super Bowl...that's the last you'll hear of it....I think....

VeJojo...it definitely relates to something on Grey's Anatomy as mentioned somewhere here.

Great photos!!!

Thanks.

No ropw drop, you better not let BUzz sww that he will read you the riot act. Waiting is not sounding like a good thing!:scared:

I know.....we're just not rope drop kind of people and we're okay with that.

You're a good friend for waiting.:thumbsup2
Great view.

Kim needed her Dole Whip. She was a good sport with all the pix I took.

Shoe said:
Atlanta traffic is your worst nightmare. People have been known to get on 285 never to return.:confused3

I wish Orange County, CA had better public transportation. I'd use something like the Light Rail that they have in Los Angeles occasionally.....

Shoe said:
Heading to church in a little bit and we are having communion today. Should I ask for a double? (I'll need it I guess.)

That would be funny asking the priest for more...;)

Shoe said:
That is so cool.:thumbsup2

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo

Ah..Styx......

Shoe said:
I was wondering if you got to watch the game. I LOVED the game and I don't like pro football. I prefer college.
RoboJO :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Joanne's nicknames are many. It all started because there's an Asian musician-YoYoMa....and Joanne became JoJoMa..and then just JoJo......

OMG I'm lost with all that coming and going :rotfl2:

The Villa was a bit crazy with 5 kids and 8 adults.

RoboJo2 said:
Must be the name, I'm good at fixing stuff too :thumbsup2

Your new nickname.....:thumbsup2

Sorry about the Super Bowl...that's the last you'll hear of it....I think....

VeJojo...it definitely relates to something on Grey's Anatomy as mentioned somewhere here.

:thumbsup2 I immediately thought of Dr. Bailey when I first read what you'd written. Do you watch Grey's? One of my favorites.

Good morning or should I say afternoon Peeps! Haven't found anymors interesting Peeps yet but I am looking!!
Jordan when is your next trip planned? I'm still shooting for May 2009 ,it's looking like May 2nd thru 10th right now! Anyone else have plans for that time? It's never to early to start planning !!

Hey Jordy!!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I am with you in spirit even if I am not posting. :love:

I am slowly catching up on the 30+ pages that I missed last week and loving every minute of it!

desiab

Good morning or should I say afternoon Peeps! Haven't found anymors interesting Peeps yet but I am looking!!
Jordan when is your next trip planned? I'm still shooting for May 2009 ,it's looking like May 2nd thru 10th right now! Anyone else have plans for that time? It's never to early to start planning !!

We're planning on 09-23May'09 so everything going to plan we'll be arriving just as you're leaving.

Funny story though, last Easter the Pastor poured the goblet of wine all over my Grandma's new sweater she wore to church. Just dumped it right down the front of her. The first time we'd ever been to that one. HE was so embarassed. :rotfl:

sorry to do this, but...:rotfl2:

:scared1: That's awfully close to Oprah's nickname for her "woman" parts! VeJayJay!:rotfl2:

I'm glad she didn't stick with that one!

That's why we were laughing so hard....It made it funnier that it came out of Joanne's mouth...

We didn't call her that except a few times just to remind her....

Bummer about missing rope drop! Maybe next time...

I'm amazed that your entire group, including the kiddos, got up and ready and out the door before noon!

Such a smiley, happy group!

I know.......we had a great time together; when we were all together....

Nice pics! BUT...

Did Robojo chase away mojo?

Too many ojos....

You'll find out.....

AWW, Thanks Carrisa! I feel your pain. :hug:

Sorry that I was rooting for the Giants. Do you hate me?

Yay! We got a bonus update! I had to get another cup of coffee. :surfweb:

ED!!!!!! You may get a couple today since it's my day off.

ED said:
Nice picture. Kim looks like she could be anybodys best friend, she just has that friendly look. princess:

She really is the best.

ED said:
I like the backing on this couch.

It was very comfortable. I spent many nights on that couch while babysitting.

ED said:
I can just feel the morning Florida air. The whole day ahead of you. :banana:

Couldn't believe our good fortune.

I finally figured out how to multiquote without re-typing everything!! :banana:
OH the fun I`m gonna have now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Watch out DIS boards....

Great pictures - you guys look like a fun group!

The walk to Epcot looks very nice and looks to be a beautiful day!

It was a beautiful morning...

Not many people use this entrance so the walk from the resort to Epcot is pretty quiet.

Great pics! Everyone is just exuding, "I am in Disney, and I am so excited!" vibes in every single picture!

We were. Even me....it's like starting the vacation all over again....So I got 3 first days in the park....

Great update! Can't wait to hear about Epcot.

VeJoJo... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So you get the reference to Grey's and/or Oprah too....I knew about Grey's not Oprah.

Let's go! Let's go!

I want to see the little ones at Epcot!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Kathy

Coming today.

"FL morning air, VeJoJo/VeJayJay and Oprah", just what I was thinking too.

We arrived late on the 4th to CBR for our quick 2 day park trip. Can't wait to see if our paths may have crossed. I was very un DIS, no lime green in site. What a pleasant surprise to have such wonderful warm weather, we loved it.:love:

We'll see....we're you at Epcot at all on the 4th?

RoboJo and Vejojo....too funny!:rotfl2:

I know....

Blueyed Girl said:
Loved the reunion pics. Looks like you guys had a good time. :thumbsup2

We had a great time. I miss those guys...you really get close to them in college.

Blueyed Girl said:
Had a good time looking at the pics. Wish I had time this past week to stay caught up on a regular basis! Hopefully I can update my TR tonight. If not, I will tomorrow.;)

I'll be looking for your update...popcorn::

Yeah... at this rate, you'll be tied with winkers on her report.....:rolleyes1

I'm hoping to keep my TR under a year....:rolleyes1

Underdog said:
Okay, so everyone missed this one.. :idea: It's from Gilligan's Island, spelled out of burning logs. The astronaut Sol was supposed to see S.O.S. from space, but Gilligan tripped over one of the logs and made the letters spell SOL. Sol, the astronaut, decided that even natives from a remote island loved him.

Ok, so what do I win???? (yeah, I know this is dating me, but I used to watch Gilligan's Island only to see if they ever got off the island):laughing:

I forgot about this episode until you mentioned it. We only watched Gilligan's Island in re-runs right? :rolleyes1 I think I actually watched a few first run ones, but I don't remember.....

great update and pics.

looks like you are all taking your time and that is great.

We've never been commando types.

Jordan! Thanks for sharing "The Breakfast Club." Everyone looks ready to rock :hippie:

We are. Perhaps we had a good time at Epcot.

Especially the family to your left

Is she breastfeeding? I wonder if anyone got any pictures of me breastfeeding on TTA back in 2004 ... :rotfl2:

I didn't even notice she was....:confused3 I may have paid closer attention if I had known...:rolleyes1

Yeah they do, but with a different Ginger. I think the original one is still lost on the island somehwere. Maybe she's the mysterious monster killing everyone.... HHHHMMMMMMMM!!!:sail: :wave: :eek: :scared1:

I think they eventually built a resort on the island, and they were paid big bucks to host the crew of Survivor. Now you can rent the entire island for $250,000 per week! :3dglasses

Ginger....hubba hubba.....Truth be told though....I was more a Mary Ann fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter