Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall 09? I don't know if I can wait that long. How can you wait? Oh that's right you having a BABY...so cool...

I think I went straight to the room......:rolleyes1

you dont have to wait that long, go in between going in fallof 09, then you can meet me and we can hang out at ESPN

i am sure that we would have some wild and crazy times on a trip together.

Love the new updates. You seem to have a magnet for drunk saps. I think you just have that quality about you that people feel they can really talk to you and be comfortable around you. Strange as it sounds I feel like we are old friends and I've only been talking to you on the Dis for a while. Unfortunately for you it seems the drunks have really taken to this quality during this trip.

Love the sleeping pic of you peeking out of the covers. You might not want to know all that happened leading up to that pic:rotfl2:

That spa looks really nice, One of these days I'll have to try that.

we are old friends......:thumbsup2

Yes, I'm a drunk magnet.

At least I didn't get sick or have a hangover.

This is a lovely TR to read. You're all so good to each other, it just shines through. Of course it's funny, but more than that, you make me feel like you are all ordinary and extraordinary at the same time. :goodvibes

We are folks who love each other(most of the time) and love all things Disney.

We actually 'met' back in the fall on MeMom's TR!!!!

She grew up in Nashville and also is a Vandy fan. We met at the last Vandy football game in November, and just clicked :teeth:

We have gotten together for dinner again and have logged many hours on the phone :hyper2: and I just love her to death!!

We have a lot in common, and I really wish we lived closer :upsidedow

But I am VERY excited about our trip in the fall :mickeyjum

When are you going back to WDW......you need to go take advantage of free dining :dance3:

You should definitely come to Nashville....it's a great city....you can go to the new Hall of Fame, go to Tooties and then a Pred's game, and come during basketball season and I'll take you to a Vanderbilt game in Memorial.....the BEST place ever to play a college basketball game!! I'm not biased :rotfl2: So where did you think Vandy was??? :rotfl:

Speaking of the Predators.....I just went to the game tonight and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! We picked up a much needed win, and I just looked and Vancouver LOST so we are IN!!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

VERY Cool!!!! Jordan loves country :banana:

Garth is my absolute FAVE!

And for the girls - Martina McBride :goodvibes and I love Carrie

Yeaaaaaaa Winkers!!!! Boondocks!

So exciting to see all the peeps loving country music :yay:

Hmmmm....that's a hard one for me

I'm not a big Tim McGraw fan but his newest song 'If Your Reading This' is incredible!! Definitely a tear-jerker :sad2:

How EXCITING!! Asian peeps that love country :teeth: !!! You guys definitely have to come to Nashvegas!!

What I really wanted to tell all of you country people....or even someone that just wants a good morning show.....be SURE and check out Gerry House on XM channel 161.....he's on our local station 98WSIX and we all LOVE him here in Nashville.....he's hilarious....it will take you a little while maybe to get used to him, but you'll want it every morning! He is freakin' hilarious!

You sure were chatty yesterday.....:thumbsup2

Looks like the Preds will play the Wings...Nothing like a good rivalry.

We have Sirius not XM...bummer....

So cool to meet and become friends with people from the net.....

Great update!! That spa looks heavely :love:

I'm hoping to make use of the Spa on my next trip.

Sorry to hear about all the crying! Glad Dylan was staying occupied though!

He did poop in his pants and not tell me for a looong time...

CP said:
It's one of the things I love about WDW, too! Just sitting and soaking in the atmosphere!

Me too....more of soaking in the atmosphere coming up soon....

Cranberry juice also maintains kidney health, or so I've heard.

Plus vodka is clear like water, so it's gotta be healthy :thumbsup2

On a Disney note, do you think DVC ownership is worth it? I've been considering it after seeing pics of the BCV.

I'll let Wendy explain her thoughts on the DVC.

I always feel good drinking Vodka/Cran...I know I'm being somewhat healthy...:rolleyes1

I'm here! I'm caught up!! :)

I can totally relate to the "need a drink after dealing with the kids" ;) If only we could find out what other stuff you did that you don't remember!

It probably has something to do with watching TV and eating leftovers.......

you dont have to wait that long, go in between going in fallof 09, then you can meet me and we can hang out at ESPN

i am sure that we would have some wild and crazy times on a trip together.

I'd just follow the main crazy...you...:rolleyes1

I'm sure this old man would have a hard time keeping up with you.

Glad you found your wallet in the couch:thumbsup2 That would have been scary if you didn't have it!

You guys sure had a nice view from your balcony!

What a nice spa, and a nice treat for the mamas:goodvibes

Glad you found your wallet in the couch:thumbsup2 That would have been scary if you didn't have it!

You guys sure had a nice view from your balcony!

What a nice spa, and a nice treat for the mamas:goodvibes

I know...I had visions of someone using my credit cards......:scared1: :scared1:

We did have a nice view and the clincher was that it was very quiet.

I think they both enjoyed the Spa immensely.

You sure were chatty yesterday.....:thumbsup2

Looks like the Preds will play the Wings...Nothing like a good rivalry.

I guess so ::yes::

I had just gotten home from the Pred's game and was still WIRED!!! :yay:

That is prob. the best game and atmosphere I've seen there.....it was great!!

Yes!! I think most are actually happy to be playing the Red Wings and not the Sharks :headache:
I'm just glad we're IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! :jumping1:
It's been a rough year for the Predators

We have Sirius not XM...bummer....

Awww....and I know you guys would enjoy the House foundation.....they are great :upsidedow

So cool to meet and become friends with people from the net.....

Very much so, and especially when you like each other :laughing:

Seriously, I've got a couple of really good friends now that I met on the net :grouphug:

I personally do not care for hockey all that much. From a work point of view, it is a pain. I'm only hockey free for what? two months!
Hubby is an Avalache fan.

You may have mentioned this already, but when are you planning on returning to WDW?

I have no set plans yet which is kind of a bummer.

I am already saving money towards a trip.

Probably either May or June 09 MAYBE Sept/Oct 09 depending on who I am going with.

I honestly don't think I can wait til Sept 09.

I guess so ::yes::

I had just gotten home from the Pred's game and was still WIRED!!! :yay:

That is prob. the best game and atmosphere I've seen there.....it was great!!

Yes!! I think most are actually happy to be playing the Red Wings and not the Sharks :headache:
I'm just glad we're IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! :jumping1:
It's been a rough year for the Predators

After losing some of their great players. The sale of their team...yeah, it's been tough. They hung in there though.

Vandy said:
Seriously, I've got a couple of really good friends now that I met on the net :grouphug:

I do as well.....

I would not have that problem! :lmao: They would probably IMPROVE my credit!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ed...too funny

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Isn't like almost every team in the NHL playoffs! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Only half of them! :teacher:

You're probably not going to like my favorite hockey team either, are you?

Go Redwings!

I personally do not care for hockey all that much. From a work point of view, it is a pain. I'm only hockey free for what? two months!
Hubby is an Avalache fan.

go Ducks......16 out of 30 teams make it in. Basketball is about the same 16 out of 32....

Hockey is the best to me.

You and the drunks.....:rolleyes: How do you find each other??:lmao:

Glad they like the spa. Can not wait to hear what Wendy has to say about it.

Finally got caught up & am enjoying the TR & picks. Glad the wallet turned up and all was well.

You and the drunks.....:rolleyes: How do you find each other??:lmao:

Glad they like the spa. Can not wait to hear what Wendy has to say about it.

It's like moths to the flame.....

Check the link on the first page for Wendy's review.

Finally got caught up & am enjoying the TR & picks. Glad the wallet turned up and all was well.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Welcome!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Glad you're hopping on board. I'm not even half way through the vacation yet.................:eek:

Chapter 39. Wednesday, February 6th. Day 7. Part 3. DHS Lite.

So when I last left you, Kim and I were heading to DHS.

It was nice to have some adult parking touring time. For Kim and I it had been a few days since our last adults only touring time....

So we head out to the ferry boat stop....hey the boat is pulling right up...Cue Austin Powers music again...boat mojo.

That's a nice start to our day even if it is about 12:15pm

We arrive at DHS and oh by the way.....we brought a friend:

Here's Kim. This is her first day here:
wdwfeb2008210.jpg

And here's my pic from the entrance:
wdwfeb2008213.jpg

Yes Flat Winkers finally joins us again.:thumbsup2

We took a few PhotoPass pictures which I don't have. I think this is the day where they asked us to kiss......:rolleyes1 Didn't happen.

We do the DHS shuffle down to RockNRollercoaster for a FP and then to do ToT......

It is here that Kim informs me that she doesn't like that feeling in your stomach when you go up and down....She would like to pass on ToT

WHAT? There aren't that many attractions at DHS....you gotta ride ToT.....

Not gonna happen.....

Here's Kim describing how she feels about ToT:
wdwfeb2008217.jpg

I guess I could go by myself.........I man up and do the gentleman thing and forgo ToT knowing that surely I will be back to ride ToT again.................

We go to RnRC and grab FPs for this. Here's me with my friend:
wdwfeb2008215.jpg

So where should we go since we aren't going on ToT....? I suggest the Great Movie Ride. She remembers riding the attraction her one and only previous visit 10 years ago.

No rush to go anywhere. So we stroll back up Sunset Blvd. Look in a few shops. All of a sudden, I feel the need to use the restroom.

I love my restroom at the Brown Derby. I don't have an ADR there. So I have to wait for the opportune time to run in without being noticed. I wait til someone walks up to the podium and I make my dash to the restroom. I know they probably don't care, but I didn't want to take any chances.

On the way out, my task complete. I take my time walking out and take this picture. Always a single flush for me......clean, quiet, no stank.....No lady I'm not taking a picture of you, just the restroom sign...:rolleyes1
wdwfeb2008225.jpg

We head over to GMR. It's not busy, so we take a look at the handprints....

Here's a pic of Kim...that detailing above the entrance is amazing. I never noticed it before.
wdwfeb2008230.jpg

Here's Winkers with an infamous person:
wdwfeb2008229.jpg

We got in line and waited about 10 minutes. The attraction definitely could use an update, but I still like it. When we were getting off, Kim states that she thought we'd be going backstage and seeing homes and going in some canyon.......She was obviously thinking about the Backlot Tour.....:rolleyes1 ;)

It was about 1:15pm, we decided to find somewhere to eat........

We were using a CS credit for lunch and eating at Spoodles for dinner. Everyone else was eating at Sci-Fi. We decided we'd head over there to see them and then eat lunch.

We walked over to Sci-fi and I asked at the podium if they had checked in. They hadn't...Since the ADR was under my name, I pre checked in and said I'd be back when the rest of the party came.

Hmm....shouldn't they be here by now? Kim and I waited for them to come...

I did see some peeps while we were waiting:
wdwfeb2008231.jpg

Where were they?

Next up: Did they make it for their ADR?

Click here for next installment

I quite liked the restrooms at the Brown Derby as well! I'm SO with Kim on TOT :sick: not gud! So, there's a kissing pic floating around???...... hmmmm. Anywho- on a side note read my page 21. :guilty:

And here's my pic from the entrance:
wdwfeb2008213.jpg

Yes Flat Winkers finally joins us again.:thumbsup2

Ha ha ha!

It is here that Kim informs me that she doesn't like that feeling in your stomach when you go up and down....She would like to pass on ToT

Here's Kim describing how she feels about ToT:
wdwfeb2008217.jpg

Yeah, I have to agree with Kim on this one! ToT makes me twitch!

I love my restroom at the Brown Derby. I don't have an ADR there. So I have to wait for the opportune time to run in without being noticed. I wait til someone walks up to the podium and I make my dash to the restroom. I know they probably don't care, but I didn't want to take any chances.

On the way out, my task complete. I take my time walking out and take this picture. Always a single flush for me......clean, quiet, no stank.....No lady I'm not taking a picture of you, just the restroom sign...:rolleyes1

I would love to know what all the people exiting bathrooms think when they see you taking pictures. They all have a deer in the headlights look about them! :rotfl2:

Here's Winkers with an infamous person:
wdwfeb2008229.jpg

Did you hum a few bars of Thriller or Beat It??? :rotfl2:

Next up: Did they make it for their ADR?

Oh, let's hope so because Sci-Fi and its corny movie clips is so much fun!

OHMYGOSH I so totally cannot believe you dissin' the Jammin in the Jungle Parade! That is like the best parade ever! Giant stilt walkin' shredded costume wearin' jungle creatures? What's not to like?

Sorry for yelling. It just caught me off guard, that's all. Won't happen again.;)

For some reason I'm surprised Jacko's prints didn't join Captain EO in exiting the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter