Pecos Bill's Taco Salad

SlipKid918

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if the taco salad at Pecos Bill's is similar to the one at El Pirata y El Perico?

Pecos Bill's was closed for renovation last week when I was there, so I have no idea.

Nope, cant help you out with that info. Wish I could, but in all my Disney trips I have never seen that place open for business. Guess that translates that we go in the non busy times:rotfl:
I really would like to try this place, though, and am hoping it is open the second week of March when we go:thumbsup2

I've never eaten from el pirata, but given that the two share kitchen space I'm gonna guess that yes, they would be the same.

I've never eaten from el pirata, but given that the two share kitchen space I'm gonna guess that yes, they would be the same.

Interesting! Given that I'm one of the lucky few to actually get to eat at El Pirata, let me rephrase my question. :p Does the taco salad from Pecos Bill's come in a fried shell and then you put whatever you want on it at a toppings bar like lettuce, tomato, cheese, and salsa?

Was dissapointed that El Piratea was not serving their usual taco stuff when we were there last week...they had burgers, and beef sandwiches.....I was soo looking forward to a taco from there. I am thinking it is seasonal.????

Yes, they are pretty much the same. Smaller than what I remember at El Perita though. We have eaten at both and LOVE el Perita. We are actually hoping that it is opened when we go in April as the last few times we have gone it has not been opened. :)

<<was not serving their usual taco stuff when we were there last week...they had burgers, and beef sandwiches.....I was soo looking forward to a taco from there. I am thinking it is seasonal.????>>
it is only temporary because Peco's Bills is closed for refurb.

Yes, they are pretty much the same. Smaller than what I remember at El Perita though. We have eaten at both and LOVE el Perita. We are actually hoping that it is opened when we go in April as the last few times we have gone it has not been opened. :)

El Pirata was so great last time, I hope it's open for you in April! We'll be going in late September, it probably won't be open then since the crowds are supposedly smaller at that time, but at least I'll get something close to it at Pecos Bill's.

Was there Jan 11 - 18th an yes Peco Bills had the taco salad in shell an you got to add your own lettuce at fixings bar. Pecos was closing the 17th or 18th for rehab can't remember how long it was supposed to be closed.

It is exactly the same but you cannot get it right now since Peco Bills is under renovation and the Pirate and the Parrot has a very limited menu, no taco salad on it

They are exactly the same. Love the fixin's bar, this is one of our favorite meals to split. Really hits the spot in the heat too!

Nope, cant help you out with that info. Wish I could, but in all my Disney trips I have never seen that place open for business. Guess that translates that we go in the non busy times:rotfl:
I really would like to try this place, though, and am hoping it is open the second week of March when we go:thumbsup2

me too! i never see this place open! but maybe ill see you there! second week of march :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter