Peco's Bill's for a Counter Service or save for snack??

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by mcever4, May 11, 2010.

1. mcever4

mcever4 DIS Veteran

Here is my question, DS and I will be spending the whole day at MK except for a couple of hours that we may hop over to Epcot. It will be EMH for MK, so we will need a late evening snack. I am wondering (if we don't grab a bite in Epcot) should we use our dinner QS at Peco's Bill's or use a SC later there for the chili cheese fries? I know I am planning too much, but would like to have our meals sort of figured out. Are the chili cheese fries as a snack a good amount of food? Also, if we were to grab something at Epcot what would you recommend to have there for dinner? TIA for suggestions!!!

Robin

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. walkdmc

walkdmc <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Wow, I'm impressed that chili cheese fries are a snack! Is that true? TIA. My answer is, I guess it would depend on how hungry you guys are. Since it doesn't require any ADRs, I'd play it by ear that day.

4. walkdmc

walkdmc <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We haven't eaten at Epcot (yet). However, we have ressies for Teppan Edo which came highly recommended by Disney-holics as well as our Small World Travel Agent. Plus, it looks like your son is 13 and I'm guessing he'd really enjoy the open grill cooking!

5. mcever4

mcever4 DIS Veteran

I think chili cheese fries are a snack option. I read it somewhere on here. Maybe you get fries and add cheese sauce at the condiment table? Please correct me if I am wrong. At Epcot we would use a QS credit, so the open grill place wouldn't work for us. Any other suggestions on Epcot would be great! My son is now eating me out of house and home, so I want to pick places where we get the most food for our credits! :)

6. acpalmer

acpalmer Mouseketeer

We were able to get chili-cheese fries as a snack credit, but that was last June, so nearly a year ago. I was pretty surprised they offered it as a snack credit, as it cost more than $4, but we were ordering through the computer screens and when we indicated we wanted to use a snack credit, it popped up as one of our options. This was a year ago, though!