Pecos Bill menu change

we ate there this week. well, 2 of the 3 of us did. the menu did not appeal to me & there is nothing to get if you aren't a fan of what's offered, so I passed.

we ate there this week. well, 2 of the 3 of us did. the menu did not appeal to me & there is nothing to get if you aren't a fan of what's offered, so I passed.

What did the 2 that tried the new menu think?? Yum or Yuck?

The Menu now on the WDW website:

Entrees

Beef Fajita Platter
with Cilantro Rice, Beans, and Tortilla
$14.49

Chicken Fajita Platter
with Cilantro Rice, Beans, and Tortilla
$13.49

Beef Burrito
with Cilantro Rice and Beans
$11.99

Chicken Burrito
with Cilantro Rice and Beans
$11.99

Beef Rice Bowl

$12.99

Chicken Rice Bowl

$12.99

Roasted Vegetable Rice Bowl

$9.99

Southwest Salad with Beef
Mixed Greens, Beef, Monterey Jack Cheese, Tomato, Roasted Corn, Jalapenos, and Chipotle Ranch
$11.99

Southwest Salad with Chicken
Mixed Greens, Chicken, Monterey Jack Cheese, Tomato, Roasted Corn, Jalapenos, and Chipotle Ranch
$10.99
Something they offer that is not on this menu, and I didn't see if on the menu there either. Tortilla chips, bag for $4

We ate there on Sunday night and loved it. Both DH and I got the Chicken Burrito but I ate mine like a bowl. Once I loaded it up with toppings there was no way to roll and eat it.

I used to go there all the time for the taco salad. Better for the money than what you can get at Tiuanna Flats (I hate Chipotle). I just can't understand why they took the taco salad away when this place is texmex? Makes not sense, but that is how some of these decisions are made - by people who haven't a clue....

I used to go there all the time for the taco salad. Better for the money than what you can get at Tiuanna Flats (I hate Chipotle). I just can't understand why they took the taco salad away when this place is texmex? Makes not sense, but that is how some of these decisions are made - by people who haven't a clue....
They do have a southwest salad so it's similar to the taco salad in that aspect. Just with better meat. Or as far as I can tell, real meat vs. whatever it was Pecos served

I will be there the end of October and I was so looking forward to the pulled pork sandwich--now I am not. Yes I am sad. I guess I'll get over it and eat someplace else.
Pulled pork sandwich is at Tortuga Tavern now. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter