PCC 4.0 Mixology - Update 11/21

Rant, rant, rant. Never again.

Getting the royal run-around for actually setting a time/place.

The 10th, at 5:00, at the Tube, is confirmed [barring something turning up on the 9th].. The spot for the 13th wll be too small for # of people, so she’s seeing if something else is available. But might not know til 2 weeks out. :confused3HUH. Not 30…
So, how many can switch to the 10th? Send me a PM. Since it’s for the Tube, there’s more space to add people.

And we’ll see what/if anything she can find on the 13th. If nothing turns up, we might have to cancel that group.

I think I'm probably going to have to bow out of the class on the 10th. It's just not a good date/time. So sorry; it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm SO sorry DCL is giving you the run-around! Thanks for all your hard work.

Sayhello

I'm okay for the 10th. I guess it helps that I haven't had much time to do much planning, and we're horribly indecisive about our options. :rotfl2:

I'm so sorry they keep giving you the runaround on the space and the dates and times. That's got to be SO frustrating! Thank you for doing all the hard work and keeping after them! :cheer2:

The 10th actually works much better for me. I have Remy Brunch and Dinner on the 9th, and I was thinking I was going to be very drunk that day. lol

I would prefer to stay with the 13th for the time being as I have the group dinner in Palo on the 10th at 6:00pm.

Since Tim and I have the group Palo dinner on the 10th, will it cause a problem if we back out of the mixology? I really wanted to do it but I would prefer to do it without have to be rushed getting ready for dinner early and then being tipsy before even starting dinner. Just let me know if it will be a problem. I'm really sorry this is been such a hassle for you.

Since Tim and I have the group Palo dinner on the 10th, will it cause a problem if we back out of the mixology? I really wanted to do it but I would prefer to do it without have to be rushed getting ready for dinner early and then being tipsy before even starting dinner. Just let me know if it will be a problem. I'm really sorry this is been such a hassle for you.

Shouldn't be a problem.

If I'm a few minutes late for Palo, can you herd everyone to the table?

Jen

I hate to do this to you after all of your hard work but I'm going to bow out as well. Timing us just off.

Hope and I are good for the 10th. Thanks for all you are doing to put this together.

Kim

Whoops! We have early dinner, at 5:45. I think it will be tight getting back from Grand Cayman, doing Mixology, and making it to dinner. Is anyone else trying to "do it all"?

The 10th at 5:00 doesn't work for us because of a Remy 6:30 dinner. Thank you so much for your efforts. It is always so difficult when you are working with a moving target.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

mdvlprof said:
Mixology class

And well see what/if anything she can find on the 13th. If nothing turns up, we might have to cancel that group.

Waiting to hear back from-
mainegal - Ellyn & Elizabeth
Parrotheadlois - Lois & Greg
rtobe - Ros
bonnieapetit - Bonnie, Andy & Mike
plutes - Amy & Jimmy
safetymom - Kathy
Scrawny - Dawn & Jim
Silverfox - Emily & Scott
TifffanyD - Tiffany & Matt
tn4mickey - Duane & Hope

Still holding out for the 13th; not switching to the 10th.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mixology class

Waiting to hear back from-
mainegal - Ellyn & Elizabeth
Parrotheadlois - Lois & Greg
rtobe - Ros
bonnieapetit - Bonnie, Andy & Mike
plutes - Amy & Jimmy
safetymom - Kathy
Scrawny - Dawn & Jim
Silverfox - Emily & Scott
TifffanyD - Tiffany & Matt
tn4mickey - Duane & Hope

Jennifer-

TifffanyD & I (schimj) are going to hold out for the 13th as well since that works best with our plans. If it gets canceled, we'll try to figure out something else to do. Thanks for your hard work putting this together.

matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!