PCC 4.0 Mixology - Update 11/21

WINE AFICIONADO's: Do you know much about Hungarian Tokaji white wines? What do you think of:
1) Disznoko - Tokaji Aszu (2005)
2) Royal Tokaji Red Label (2007)
... each are 5 Puttonyos, and appear to be sweet, dessert wines.

I was hoping someone might be able to compare them to US wines made of German Gewürztraminer grapes. Does anyone ever recall if any Hungarian or Gewürztraminer grapes wines are available on DCL?

Steven

I found this on another thread and thought those that were interested in the martini tastings might like this:
Stamping Your Passport at Skyline on the Disney Fantasy
If you’ve been to Skyline on the Disney Fantasy or the Disney Dream, most likely this chic lounge became one of your favorite spots in the ship’s nightlife district. With its “windows to the world,” you get an ever-changing bird’s-eye view of stunning city skylines in panorama – making it easy to feel like you’ve been transported without even stepping off the ship!
New to Skyline on the Disney Fantasy is a “passport” you can get stamped throughout your cruise for seven hand-crafted martinis, themed to each of the featured cities. By purchasing the Passport to Skyline, you end up saving the cost of one martini, plus some. What’s more, you get a cool keepsake – a booklet with recipes for the martinis and gorgeous photos of the seven city skylines.
Since this lounge on the Disney Fantasy is part of Europa, it showcases spectacular European locales, including Athens, Florence, Budapest, Paris, London, Barcelona and St. Petersburg.

I cannot drink alcohol but I would be interested in attending just to be part of the fun.

I will ask my husband Michael (Merry Mousketeer) if he would like to join.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Please add my husband in also. When I told him about this he thought it would be lots of fun.

Carol

mdvlprof, do you still want a PM from whoever is interested in the Mixology class? I just noticed that on the first post.

Sayhello

If you want to be on my official list that I send to DCL -

send me a PM with
Name
Cabin #
DCL Conf #

There is still room. When I send DCL the list, they'll charge your onboard account.

mdvlprof said:
If you want to be on my official list that I send to DCL -

send me a PM with
Name
Cabin #
DCL Conf #

There is still room. When I send DCL the list, they'll charge your onboard account.

PM sent!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Count me in for mixology - it was a blast in April. The only drawback is when you have more than 10 you really just drink and don't get to mix.

Rtobe - Added you to list.

Too many people, and it does get less fun. I guess that means we just have to do a lot of chatting, joking, and mingling before-hand.

Sent PM in also for Michael and me. I'm not drinking but I still think it will be fun.

Carol

There are just a handful of openings left.

If you haven't sent me a PM to reserve your space, please do. If you're not going [and are on the list], send me a PM to take your name off the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter