PBH Club Level at Check-In

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by Disneyhappy, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Disneyhappy

Disneyhappy DIS Veteran

Does PBH still allow guests to upgrade to club level at check-in? Is the price still $75?
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Last I heard, price was around $100.

4. wookiebeck

wookiebeck Fan of both WDW and USO

And the caveat "subject to availability" applies. Can only guess that check-in club level is tougher to get in high season as there should be a maximum number of rooms to sign up.

The great part was using the club room before our actual room was available. :cool1:

5. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

Subject to availibility and the cost was $100 when I was last there( we booked club) but they had a sign at the desk

6. Disneyhappy

Disneyhappy DIS Veteran

Thanks for the replies. It has been a year since we've been to PBH so it sounds like there have been some changes. I am unable to book it ahead since I have a Loews first room upgrade to a suite. I am not concerned about availability since I was able to add it at check in three years in a row on July 4th, although it is possible they changed their criteria. Increasing the price was smart because it was a great deal at $75 when we had three teenagers with us. Last August the lounge was crazy busy and difficult to find a seat. It is just hubby and me in November and the convenience is still worth it for us. Thanks again!