Payments on disneyworld.com??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by FigmentChick, Feb 9, 2013.

1. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

Can someone help me? I paid off my vacation this morning, but can't see any payments, total cost, anything on the disneyworld.com website. I'm pretty tech savvy and I can't figure out where on the new website to look.

Any help?

Thanks in advance. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. SimplyGoofy

SimplyGoofy "You are not Mickey Mouse... you are a rat!"

I don't believe the cost shows up on the website anymore (at least, not yet). If the glitch still works, one way to get around the "new" site is to log-in and choose the "Free Customized Maps" under My Disney Experience. It then pulls you back to the old website where you can look at your reservation (and the cost with amounts paid).

I haven't tried it in a week or so, so it's possible they've already taken care of this work-around. However, it's worth a shot!

4. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

That worked perfectly!!! Thank you so much!!!

(plus, I ended up getting the email this morning)

5. 1971DBday

1971DBday Keep moving forward!

We made a payment yesterday over the phone and when I asked if the new system was ever going to allow payments to be made online again the CM stated "soon" - :upsidedow so still working on it, like so many other things. I have to say - I'm not sure why Disney pushed this new program out so early before it was truly completed.

As for the map trick, thank you! I can still make a payment this way instead of calling and going through all of the promps!!!!