Payment due date

reddog1473

Mouseketeer
My payment due date is coming up but I'am wondering if it is possible to pay a week after the date? Does Disney allow this? Do I need to call them about this? Will I lose my deposit if I don't pay by the due date? Appreciate the help.

You will need to call Disney if you can't pay off your package on time. Otherwise, yes, they could cancel your reservation. As long as they are aware, and they agree to a short delay for the final payment, you won't lose your deposit, or your reservation.

They will extend it if you call. If I am remembering right, a couple of years ago they gave me until 30 days. I lost my debit card when I went to pay and needed to send a check and it wasn't going to get there in time.

My account had some fraudulent activity the day before my last payment date and my bank froze my account. I called up there and they extended it a week for me. Just call them and let them know..they're pretty great about that stuff.

When is the payment due date for a stay at the Resort. Is it at check-in or check-out?

When is the payment due date for a stay at the Resort. Is it at check-in or check-out?

For packages I believe its 45 days before arrival. For just a room only reservation I believe it's at check-out.

Payment on packages are due 30 days before the check in date.

Payment on room only reservations are due upon check in. You can also pay it off before check in by calling in payments.

They will extend it if you call. If I am remembering right, a couple of years ago they gave me until 30 days. I lost my debit card when I went to pay and needed to send a check and it wasn't going to get there in time.

For packages I believe its 45 days before arrival. For just a room only reservation I believe it's at check-out.

It is now due 30 days before arrival for packages, from reading here, it is hit and miss if people are getting extensions with the new 30 day policy.

It is now due 30 days before arrival for packages, from reading here, it is hit and miss if people are getting extensions with the new 30 day policy.

Interesting. It was 45 days for our last stay which was Dec. 2014.

Interesting. It was 45 days for our last stay which was Dec. 2014.

It changed for new reservations last fall I believe, we had 45 days for our Oct 2015 vacation but when we booked for this next one in Sep 2016, they told us it was 30 days, our due date is 30 days before arrival.

Room only balances are due at check in. Room charges (purchases/meals charged to your room) are due at check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter