Payless rental cars?

mickerbaby

Mouseketeer
has anyone used this company? what did you think? My brother in law says they are about 100 cheaper than dollar....this sounds kind of scarey to me??? too cheap??
thanks
Crissy

We used Payless several years back because they were really cheap and what a mistake on my part.
Everything about them is slow, slow, slow. Slow shuttle services, slow counter service and I was not impressed with the condition of their vehicles.
$100 is a lot of money but you might be able to find just a good a deal using discount codes from other major rental companies in Orlando.
You'll get a car from Payless but be prepare for some aggrevation. Personally, I'd never rent from Payless again period.

Am I just lucky?

Used Payless more than 5 times for Disney trips (using them as we speak) and no problems, no complaints.

However they are one of the companies that reserve the right not to rent to you if you neither have collision on a car of your own nor buy theirs,

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Posted from Disney Quest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter