Paying off ressie on new site

Rumpletinker

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure where this thread should go :/ so if the admins need to move it, be my guest.

I cannot make a payment on my reservation on the new website. I read in the Help Center how to do it but I can't actually do it.

My reservation shows up under my profile no problem, but there's no button or link to make a payment.

Anyone else have this problem?

I was wondering the same thing, I wanted to make a payment today and had the same issue you are experiencing. Still trying to figure out the new site. Maybe someone else can help, I hope.

They have not "turned on" the ability to make an online payment yet. And no word on when they will. As of now, you have to call and make any payments over the phone.

I had the same problem, so I found I could log into the old site on my iPAD and make payments (for some reason on my laptop I cannot access the old site. See if you can log into the old Disney site.

I had the same problem, so I found I could log into the old site on my iPAD and make payments (for some reason on my laptop I cannot access the old site. See if you can log into the old Disney site.

That's good to know, but I would not feel comfortable making a payment online with the way the website(s) have been acting up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!