Paying off ressie on new site

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Rumpletinker, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Rumpletinker

Rumpletinker Mouseketeer

I'm not sure where this thread should go :/ so if the admins need to move it, be my guest.

I cannot make a payment on my reservation on the new website. I read in the Help Center how to do it but I can't actually do it.

My reservation shows up under my profile no problem, but there's no button or link to make a payment.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. RapunzelsBFF

RapunzelsBFF Earning My Ears

I was wondering the same thing, I wanted to make a payment today and had the same issue you are experiencing. Still trying to figure out the new site. Maybe someone else can help, I hope.

4. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

They have not "turned on" the ability to make an online payment yet. And no word on when they will. As of now, you have to call and make any payments over the phone.

5. taymorel

taymorel Mouseketeer

I had the same problem, so I found I could log into the old site on my iPAD and make payments (for some reason on my laptop I cannot access the old site. See if you can log into the old Disney site.

[​IMG]

6. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

That's good to know, but I would not feel comfortable making a payment online with the way the website(s) have been acting up.