Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be in WDW in mid-March. Rpsemont is sending postcards to my kids. I would like to keep the good karma going and send a few postcards while we are there. If anyone would like their kids to get a postcard, PM me with their names, addresses, and what characters or parks they like.

We are heading there in March, if anyone wants a postcard sent, please pm me with the information and my DD & I will make sure we get them in the mail.

I know DD would absolutely love to help with this. She is 18 and loves doing things like this. She got someone to send me a postcard from Tigger and I was really surprised to get it.

Our trip is March 16-20th, so just pm me and we will print out the information and take it with us. If you have a particular character you want on the postcard, let me know.

We will be going on Feb 25-March 3 so if you PM me your info I will send out some.

:) Ellyn

This is a great idea!

Does the postmark say its from Walt Disney World? Do you just drop it off at the front desk with a stamp?

goofydad621 said:
Okay here is the deal. A couple of nice DIS'ers made my DD6 day witha postcard from a character in December, saying can't wait to see you when you come to visit. We would like to pay it forward.

The first 3 people that send me a pm we will send their child a post card from their favorite character.

Please send name of child, address and any special message and a couple of different characters in case we can't find first choice.

Hope this helps build a childs belief in PIXIE DUST magic

Dave

Hi folks... please don't overload me.... lol, but i leave this saturday am for florida... we check into disney on monday the 21st thru monday the 28th. i no longer have little ones, but have two older teen daughters who i am taking. i am willing to send a few cards to some kids. just send me the info.

it will be something really terrific to do while the teens are off doing their own fun. hubby won't be along this time because he was called to active duity in the desert. i can't think of a thing i would rather do than sit in a beautiful park, sending a smile to a young person.

our first trip with our dd's was so wonderful. they were the most perfect ages, 7 & 8 back then.... it was the most amazing thing to see the world through their eyes at that age... makes me wish for grandchildren....lol

2 days we leave home for family, and only 4 days till disney ~!!!!!!~ :love:

Bumping up, I leave next Friday and so far only have one postcard to send, anyone else?

My DS6 just received a postcard yesterday.

I am looking to send on the "Magic". I will be at WDW May25 the to May31. Please PM me with Name and address also best loved character.
Oh and If you want the postcard to say something other than " Can't wait to see you in ___. Love Mickey Mouse

Or if going to the castle for breakfast. " I hear your coming to my house for breakfast. Love Cinderella"

Just send me the PM I will send 10. I already have my stamps ready :wizard:

I will be going April 14-23 and will be happy to send along some cards - please PM me with your kids name and address and fav character and I will be happy to spread the magic - I will take the first 10 children.... have a great day......

Hi I'm leaving next week for 2 fun packed weeks, i dont have any little uns but would be happy to send a few cards. pm me if interested

and send a postcard if you say you are going to! This topic was around in November and someone offered and after trading the info thru PM they were going to send a postcard to my niece. I had told her to be on the look out for a special message. Well, she never did get anything. Just be sure you will take the time out of a sometimes crazy day (it is Disney, afterall! :goodvibes ) to follow thru.

I am planning a trip in July and would be happy to help spread some magic to a little one's trip. Just send me the details.

As you can see from my counter we are under the 30 day mark, so I am getting everything in order. If you want a post card PM me...we are doing PS at CM and CP and will be at the parks 10 days so if you want a specific character I will do my best. I do not have girls, but I do have a friend going with me that will be at the Princess Breakfast who will get girls cards signed if poss. If you list a specific character, please be aware that Mickey will be sent if other choice is unavailable.

My boys loved theirs....it really brightens their day!!
PM me ASAP. :wizard:

Hello All,

I am leaving for the airport tomorrow at 12:00 pm, and I am willing to send a few cards. If anyone has a need, PM me. I will confirm your request with you before I leave! :sunny:

I just returned and I wanted to let everyone know that if you are staying on property and ask the front desk, they will have the CM who signs the birthday cards, sign you postcard for you. This has an authentic touch.

We are leaving on Friday and I only have two cards to send, anyone else? PM me your info.

We will be in WDW May 20th - May 25th and I would love to send some "Disney Magic" to some kids. I think this is a really neat idea!! The first 5 people that PM me with their infomation will receive this special "Disney Magic". If you want somethign specific, please let me know and I will do my very best to accomodate your requests. And as someone else wrote:

Oh and If you want the postcard to say something other than " Can't wait to see you in ___. Love Mickey Mouse

Or if going to the castle for breakfast. " I hear your coming to my house for breakfast. Love Cinderella"
Or if you are doing any other specific PS, let me know!! I can't wait to do this. This is going to be so much FUN!!! :jumping1:

Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter