paying CC

moran66

Mouseketeer
we roughly have 9k left on our balance for the contract we just purchased we are waiting for rofr to go though anyone have any idea if we can pay the rest by cc to the title company? we bought through fidelity. thanks

Generally, a cashier's check is required for all real estate closings.

I would check with Fidelity or the title company to be sure, but I believe the answer to your question is no.

we roughly have 9k left on our balance for the contract we just purchased we are waiting for rofr to go though anyone have any idea if we can pay the rest by cc to the title company? we bought through fidelity. thanks

Typically they want a certified check for the remaining balance. I suppose you could get some of those checks from your CC write one to yourself to deposit in your checking acct & get a bank check to send with your closing docs. Seems like a lot of hassle if you have the funds to cover it though.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

We were only able to charge approximately 2200 and had to pay the rest by a certified check or wire. The cost to overnight/fed ex the check was more than the cost to do a wire through my bank, so I wired...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter