Pay out of pocket or use 2 TSC for CRT

missy24

Earning My Ears
Do u think it is worth to use the 2 table service credit for CRT Lunch or pay out of pocket?

For my whole trip, I only have 5 TSC and I am booked for:

Rainforest Cafe (downtown)
crystal palace (lunch) - not sure if going to keep
1900 Park Fare dinner
akershus lunch
CRT lunch
teppan edo dinner
ohana breakfast

Another thought I was pondering was maybe just paying out of pocket for ohana breakfast and use the 2 credits for CRT and drop crystal palace.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

We are paying OOP for CRT. We have lunch booked there and it is about $35 pp. Unless that is double the cost of your other TS bookings than it would not be worth using 2 TS credits IMO.

Skip Crystal Palace! I wasn't impressed with the buffet. You'll like the others on your list better. Honestly, the food at CRT isn't the best, but the experience is magical with little ones! Take your time and enjoy it. Don't let them rush your out of there either. ;)

There aren't too many places where 2 TS credits make financial sense (if you actually pay for the dining plan). It really depends on how many sit down meals you want and what you're willing to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter