Patriot's Punch

LoveTwoTravel

Mouseketeer
My husband got this at Liberty Tree Tavern last week and it was SO good. It was a frozen mixture (non-alcoholic) of lemonade and...????? I cannot remember(!) and am hoping someone out there does. We want to make them!

I think there were 3 ingredients (maybe 4)...

Isn't there a number to call if you get home and want the recipe?

Thanks!
:thumbsup2

Anyone?? :goodvibes

I think it had lemonade, orange sherbet, sprite & pineapple juice?

The waitress said the ingredients so fast, but it was delicious! I highly recommend it at Liberty Tree Tavern. Yummmm!

Anyone?? :goodvibes

I think it had lemonade, orange sherbet, sprite & pineapple juice?

The waitress said the ingredients so fast, but it was delicious! I highly recommend it at Liberty Tree Tavern. Yummmm!

Those are the ingredients I think I remember from when I had it a few weeks ago.

The recipe listed on page 158 of that thread has a different name & was found in Mickey's Gourmet Cookbook. However, it sounds an awful lot like what you're describing. Please come to the thread & re-post your request if this one is not what you're looking for.

Tavern Lemon Sherbet Punch
Liberty Tree Tavern

juice from 4 lemons
2 quarts lemon sherbert
2 quarts club soda
ice
fresh strawberries
straws

Blend lemon juice, sherbet and club soda thoroughly. Serve at once over ice in stemmed glasses, garnished with a fresh strawberry and with a straw. Makes 1 gallon or 25 - 5oz servings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter