PAT 2 Rooms?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Nicole786, May 21, 2013.

1. Nicole786

Nicole786 DIS Veteran

I have 2 booked rooms, one room is a castaway club member and so they can check in starting the 3rd of June. The other room is my room and we are first time cruisers who can't check in until the 18th. What is the likelihood we can get an 11:30 PAT for both rooms? If the first room gets it, but the second room doesn't, does the "travel with" help with boarding at the same time? Thanks!

2. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

I'd say it's probably a decent chance. Our first cruise we were able to get 11-11:30 PAT. Other cruises don't have that time available at the 75-day mark. So you really don't know until the time comes. Hopefully it will be available.

If you don't both get the same time, the group with the earlier PAT will also have a lower (earlier) boarding number. They will need to wait for the later group's boarding number to be called if you all wish to board together.

Enjoy your cruise!

3. GoofyLovingFamily

GoofyLovingFamily Mouseketeer

We were told you can wait for the later boarding time but a later boarding number cannot go sooner. I think some cruises are enforced more than others.

4. RickFreeze

RickFreeze Mouseketeer

When we did our cruise in March this year my cabin, wife and kids and I, had a noon boarding time, the in laws had a 2:30 boarding time. When we checked in, we were told, off the record, that if I had all of the boarding passes with me and had the earlier timed ones first, we would be fine and all could board with us at the earlier time. I realize that if they checked, the in laws would have needed to wait, but they were encouraged numerous times to get online and do check in... if they had to wait in the terminal, it would have been their laziness that made it so.
    As PP said, "some cruises are enforced more than others"