Past 4 Day Wonder cruisers . . .

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
Where would you suggest the Dis members to plan a meet. We are mostly first time cruisers and on different meal times and will be arriving at port at different times:rolleyes: , but we REALLY want to see each other the first day.

Thanks

What we could do is plan to meet at the Ships Ahoy Shop (I think that is the souviner shop's name) at a certain time. I know everyone will be going there while on ship.

The shops are Mickey's Mates and Treasure Ketch. They are on Deck 4 outside the Walt Disney Theater. There is a nice sitting area between the two where you all could meet.

How about the "secret" deck at the back of aft 7. Just go all the way to the back and there is a door that is not marked to indicate it opens onto a deck. I think there are pictures of this deck on Barb and Tony's site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter