Passports in World Showcase

granmaz

Dis Veteran and Old Geezer
We have been plenty of times, but we will be there with 4 of our grandchildren for the first time in May. I was wondering about the passports to give them something to help them make the most of visiting the countries.

Can someone tell me what the pack contains, and what you do in each country?

The pack contains a passport book and a sticker from each country. Then you go to the kid cot station in each country at the CM's there will write a message in your passport in their language and will stamp the passport. Then you can add the sticker for each country on the page when ever you want to.

I did one of these last time. In the pack you get a disney passport, stickers for each land and a badge. In each country you find the station and the cm there will write a message and stamp your passport.

My three grandchildren did this a year ago when they were 5,5, and 3. At the time you got the passport, some stickers of the different countries that you could put in the passport and a badge. The kids brought the passport to the Kidcot station in each country and the cast member there would write a little something - it was usually something like "hello" in their native language - or some little phrase - and while they were doing this, they'd have a little conversation with kids - my grandkids really enjoyed it.

One tip that I have for using these passports is to be sure to write down what the "message" says from each country. You think you will remember but you know how that goes.

We really enjoyed these when my girls were younger. It gives you an excuse to interact with the CM's and learn about their experiences.

sher

There is also the "mask" alternative. You can pick up a mask for each child in whatever country you start in. The masks can get signed and stamped in each country at the Kidcot station and they also pick up a tag in each country that is attached to their mask. My step kids love this, much prefer it to the passports AND it's FREE!:cool1: ;)

the passports would be a great keepsake though, especially for older kids. My step kids loved the masks b/c they got to color them and decorate them...although most of the pens on the tables are SHARPIES!:scared1: Hello...STAINS!!!

anyhow...it's a fun activity no matter what you decide!

Thanks. Perhaps the oldest 2 can have the passports and the youngest 2 the masks then. Sounds good.

I just wanted to say enjoy, have a great time and have fun. Make it as wonderful as possible.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

You can buy them in any of the shops around the worldshowcase.

My wife and I did this when we went in September 07 (no kids). We had a really great time! I remember that if you get your PP stamped at all the countries you get a little surprise at the end. Unfortunately I don't remember what the surprise was :(

My wife and I did this when we went in September 07 (no kids). We had a really great time! I remember that if you get your PP stamped at all the countries you get a little surprise at the end. Unfortunately I don't remember what the surprise was :(

I believe there used to be a poster or something but it has since been discontinued.
In November, DD received a Magical Moments certificate for completing the passport:
RaynaWorldShowcaseCertificate.jpg

And, from what I've heard, only some of the countries even have those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter