passporter did you read it ?

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi ,
Wondering if those who've received the passporter disneyland have read it already?
If any of you have already read another guide book of disneyland is passporter better ?
Did you find it to be really complete as a travel guide ?
Just wondering since I 've been to dsineyland once last month but plan to go again should I buy it ? I have all of their passporter for disney cruise line and find them quite good .
Thanks for your answers just want to know your feedback .
:sunny:

So I guess nobody got to read it already lol...lol.....
Well anybody if you did just a quick answer would do lol...
I guess I 'll wait to order it . :sunny:

I just picked up mine yesterday, and read various sections! I really like it!! Having read Birnbaums Disneyland over and over for the past 2 months, I needed a new fix...so I bought the Passporter! I really like the travel pockets and it includes Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Legoland Magic Mountain and San Diego Zoo! It is definitely more thorough! They are very different books!! While Birnbaums gives nice descriptions, The Passporter gives ratings, hints, specific info on rides and opinions( it even has suggestions)!

OOPPS!!! I just realized I posted under DD user name!! :confused3

I loved it. I got mine on Friday, and read the whole thing cover to cover in 1 day. It is really worth it. :cheer2:

I would recommend the passporter or any book for that matter to someone who has not much knowledge of disney or other parks. My husbands sister lives in calif and we have been to disney and legoland and the zoos for the last five years and much of the information inside it we already know about. I do love the pockets in the back. It does have a lot of great information in it if you are a newcomer to disney and the other parks. It does have a lot of information and laid out very well.

Carla

evilqueen71 said:
I would recommend the passporter or any book for that matter to someone who has not much knowledge of disney or other parks. My husbands sister lives in calif and we have been to disney and legoland and the zoos for the last five years and much of the information inside it we already know about. I do love the pockets in the back. It does have a lot of great information in it if you are a newcomer to disney and the other parks. It does have a lot of information and laid out very well.

Carla

In regards to the info on Seaworld, Legoland, Zoo... Is it just a repeat of general info already on their websites, or is it helpful/insightful info from a writer that's actually been there?

I'm interested, but don't want it to be just another brochure. I don't need a bunch of pockets :p

amw said:
In regards to the info on Seaworld, Legoland, Zoo... Is it just a repeat of general info already on their websites, or is it helpful/insightful info from a writer that's actually been there?

I'm interested, but don't want it to be just another brochure. I don't need a bunch of pockets :p

The legoland section is large and has information regarding hours and dining options best places to cool off, relax, burn off energy, snack and meals. A map of the park and charts of all the attractions with ratings. As far as the zoo its only the front and back of a page. Like i said if your a newbie to these parks the book is very helpful and full of a lot of information. More than the website, but we have been several times and did not find this information helpful.

Carla

I don't come on the DIS everyday, so I did not see your post.

I was waiting for this Passporter and pre-ordered one. I have finished reading it (I read on my lunch or dinner break, depending on which job I am at - I work 7 days a week) and am starting the park planning with the other people in our party.

I highly recommend Passporter (for WDW or DL). I find them very useful, and better than the Unofficial Guide or Birnbaum's. If you order it directly from thsir site, I beleive you can get a discount.

Have a great trip! We leave August 24!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter