Passporter: Deluxe or Basic

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tine731, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Tine731

Tine731 DIS Veteran

I have decieded to step out of my comfort zone and do something more then just WDW. So DCL here we come. I know nothing about cruising and also have no knowledge about the passporter books. I have read that the passporter for the cruise line is the best and has the most info. Which one should I buy and why?
    Thanks for the help. :sunny:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wltdsnyfan

wltdsnyfan <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

:sunny: I bought the deluxe edition the first time of both WDW and DCL, so that when the new versions come out and if I am going to either and want it all I have to do is buy the inserts. that is my 2 cents. ;)

4. MAGICinMYHEART

MAGICinMYHEART <font color=FF0066<b>WL Vet</b><br><font color=gre

I also bought the deluxe edition the first time of both WDW and DCL. It's the only guide book I would ever purchase. The books are nice and very handy to keep all your information in.

5. Luv2Travel

Luv2Travel Member since there were less than 5000 members!

I just did the same thing, decided to do more than WDW so we're going on the DCL in September. :cool1: I also bought the deluxe edition. It looks nice and it looks like it will hold lots of stuff. I liked the idea of being able to add refills later (as I'm sure there'll probably be a next time :rolleyes: ;) ).

6. Tine731

Tine731 DIS Veteran

Thank you....Deluxe it is. :thumbsup2

7. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

Just wanted to make sure you know the new edition comes out at the end of the month. I've already ordered mine through amazon.com and I think it gets shipped out 3/28 or thereabouts. I thought someone told me it won't hit the bookstores till April 8 or 9....but don't know if that's true.