Passholders Offer For FREE "Leap Day Ears"

I wonder how exactly Disney chose who to send this out to?? I hate it when I get passed over for things when I am there ALL the time. :headache:

Thanks for the link! I just signed up. Hoping to get that confirmation email soon.

I like getting free stuff when I'm already planning to be there.

Well phooey. I never got an email about this and now the ability to register is closed. :guilty:

Thanks for the link! I just signed up. Hoping to get that confirmation email soon.

I like getting free stuff when I'm already planning to be there.

You're welcome!:)

Did you receive confirmation?

I agree about the free Passholder "extras"!I am really enjoying the Passholder calendar I picked up at DAK last month!:)

Me and my BF was able to get our ears now just waiting on our confirmation emails!!! :cloud9:

I know it's too late, but just a friendly reminder to everyone who didn't get e-mails to check your spam filters. I apparently got two, but discovered one of them caught in the filter this morning. Especially if you use an e-mail client like Outlook or Thunderbird, the filters on the web server can still pick them off before you ever see them.

Oh yeah I remember that email, it was the same one where Disney offered special deal to THE PASSHOLDER that included tickets and a room offer. Umm.........

Dear Disney,
Being a passholder means I already have tickets. But thanks for nothing anyway.
Sincerely,
Not As Stupid As You Think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter