Passholder Thursday

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by NoWindows&NoDoors, Feb 15, 2013.

1. NoWindows&NoDoors

NoWindows&NoDoors Earning My Ears

Hi- Sorry if I missed a thread on this (please link if I have)

Has anyone gone to the passholder hours at DCA Thursday nights in Feb?

I'm wondering if they sell out of wrist bands if you don't get them right at noon. Is it crowded?

I want to sneak out after work and go at like 6pm but don't want to do it if I won't get a wristband. Thanks!:cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cmwade77

cmwade77 DIS Veteran

From what I hear, it can get crowded and wristbands are distributed until the park hits capacity (I don't know if that's happened for the EMH or not).

4. dragonflycurls

dragonflycurls Mouseketeer

We were at DCA last night and left around 7:30. It was an absolute nightmare trying to leave! The pass holder line went all the way down and turned by the candy shop at the end of the street and kept going! People were everywhere and kind of crazy. If you're going I would get te wish band as early as possible

5. pudinhd

pudinhd DIS Veteran

We were there last night, too. They also have wristband lines at the end of Cars Land by RSR and just outside of Ghirardelli. We headed straight to Cars Land and it was a pretty short line. When we were done, the line had more than doubled. It was pretty busy!

6. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

7. 1coolnini

1coolnini Mouseketeer

We were at DCA yesterday, too. We arrived about 3:30 and the line to get wristbands had maybe 75-100 people in it. The line moved very quickly. The wristbands are handed out after you enter, over to the right. They had signs showing you where to line up for the "AP special event". We were not going to be at the park that late, so we didn't get a wristband. I can tell you when we left at 7 there were lots of people arriving at the park and the line of cars entering the parking structure was crazy. Disneyland closed at 8, so all of those people were headed to DCA.

8. Ljbadfan

Ljbadfan disney fan

We were here the 14th and after 8pm it did get crazy. First they said they were gonna pass ands out at noon, and that's it. They ended up passing out ands all day. They were checking at rides to make sure you had a band, otherwise you couldn't ride, we left at 9pm, cause it was just crazy.