Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

JohnsonsLoveDisney said:
Just finishing up some loose ends ;) This one had a murder mystery theme to it? I just had a semi brilliant idea.... haha. how long did it take?

It had a Clue theme. We gave up after an hour and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:) sounds like fun. the website is pretty neat. ok off to finish up my idea. hope you like it.

ohh and I did pretty awesome winging it at the store. :cool1:

Ohh and I keep forgetting. DD got her second package on sunday. I didnt get to see what was in that one either since we were at dinner. I think she liked it. :)

Hey Rachal
I never got an answer from you today. I would just like to know if I am on track.
Thank you.

Hey Belle,
I am working on your gift and I need to know if you prefer an "I" or a "B" for your initial.
Thank you!

:) sounds like fun. the website is pretty neat. ok off to finish up my idea. hope you like it.

ohh and I did pretty awesome winging it at the store. :cool1:

I'm sure I'll love it all!

Ohh and I keep forgetting. DD got her second package on sunday. I didnt get to see what was in that one either since we were at dinner. I think she liked it. :)

Megan's package is being mailed on Friday. Darned work messing around with DH's pay schedule!

One more question do you prefer a page kit or pre made pages?

I'm easy. Whatever you want to do is just fine with me :)

So, any chance on getting the last challenge early? I'd love to work on it tomorrow ::yes::

Love your cupcakes Jennifer. Looks like so much fun.....and you get to eat all the mistakes. Can't go wrong with that!

I'm sure I'll love it all!

Megan's package is being mailed on Friday. Darned work messing around with DH's pay schedule!

I'm easy. Whatever you want to do is just fine with me :)

So, any chance on getting the last challenge early? I'd love to work on it tomorrow ::yes::

No worries on the packages. DD is still working on her last one. We need to go to the store.

Let me think about it a bit ::yes:: Everyone else ready for the next challenge?

I would love having the last challenge. I can always use an extra day or two to complete and get it out on time.

Thank you Rachal!
Do you know what initial Belle would prefer? I know they are not always on line so I thought maybe you would know?
Cupcakes are really cute!
Jennifer if you feel like sharing the Pumpkin Blondie with anyone else I would love to have a copy:)

Love your cupcakes Jennifer. Looks like so much fun.....and you get to eat all the mistakes. Can't go wrong with that!

Ironically enough, I don't care for frosting...But, I can eat the cakes :)

Thank you Rachal!
Do you know what initial Belle would prefer? I know they are not always on line so I thought maybe you would know?
Jennifer if you feel like sharing the Pumpkin Blondie with anyone else I would love to have a copy:)

I'll PM you a link to the recipe :)

finished my titles and paper piecings!!!

ready for the last challenge....

Thank you Rachal!

I sent a text she is at school and will let us know soon. :goodvibes

I have my butter softening on the counter for those!!!

Arizona Rita said:
Hey Belle,
I am working on your gift and I need to know if you prefer an "I" or a "B" for your initial.
Thank you!

Belle says she prefers a B. sorry it took so long to get back with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!