Participating Restaurants on 2014 Dining Plan

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by M&M mom, Sep 2, 2013.

1. M&M mom

M&M mom Mouseketeer

Is there a list out yet of the restaurants that will accept the Disney dining plan in 2014? I was wondering about T-Rex and Rainforest at downtown Disney. Also, the fantasmic diner pkg, can you use dining plan for that. I know we used it a few years ago but when I went to book it today I noticed it said dining plan not accepted????

2. wolf29

wolf29 DIS Veteran

The list will get updated as this year winds down. many of the spots operated by non-WDW companies get added later. We just returned and did use dining credits for the Fantasmic Pkg @ Mama Melrose. I'd expect the 2014list to be very similar to 2013.

3. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

The only restaurants currently listed on the 2014 dining plans are the Disney owned ones. The third party restaurants which includes T-Rex and RFC have until the end of the year to negotiate their contracts. Most likely the full list won't be published until December. For now as a guideline you can use the 2013 list.

The Fantasmic! Dinner Package is included in the dining plan. It requires 1 TS credit per person at Mama Melrose and Hollywood & Vine and 2 credits at Hollywood Brown Derby. It may have said not all dining plans accepted because it does not qualify if you only have the Counter Service Plan.

4. M&M mom

M&M mom Mouseketeer

Thank you for the info! :)