PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by tofubeast, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RooRach0906

RooRach0906 "Oh Goody, Horray!"

I have a Sony CyberShot that I love, it was $300 but we bought it last year so it is possibly its cheaper.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

Oh geez! Ill take the colds and germs over injuries! Here to the next few weeks being healthy and injury for all of us!

4. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

The last thread went to about page 252 or so. I actually had a Mod close it then. It's tech supposed to close at 250. I will put a link to Pt 3 on the first page (post #1) and the last page as well (if I can).

I will wait to start Pt 3 till we get up to the end again.

I will post this a few times in the next couple pages to come asking eager peeps to give me the first 3 posts on that thread so I can bookmark them for all the info we have on here.

5. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

I will be with my 4 yr old and 15 mo old and I've been thinking about the same thing! :scratchin I was thinking of going directly to FLE. Enchanted tales w/Belle will have FP right? I think this area will get busy quickly so I'd like to get it down first thing!

Another thing I've been worried about...Does everyone that goes to the story time w/Belle get to play a part?

6. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

From what I have read, you have to volunteer, but most or all get parts. They still might tweek all this by the time of the official opening.

7. M&MGirl1

M&MGirl1 Mouseketeer

Best Roll Call Organizer EVER!!!!!!!

8. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

I agree!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

9. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

:worship:

10. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

Thanks! Good to know...I'm definitely gonna have to prep my DD if theres a chance she might not get a part :sad:

11. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

Oh stop!!!

:blush::blush::blush:

12. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

well my goodness what all I have missed!!! :lmao:

Ok, so the doctor said my tingly hands are from West Nile, even though we dont have the blood test back yet :confused3

So back to bed for me. But, I couldnt resist some shopping for our trip!!

I looked into the christmas trees delivered by Disney Florist :faint:

And promptly went to Amazon. I ordered a mini tree, some window clings, multi lights and some ADorable mickey head ornaments. :santa: add the girls stockings with some command strips and we are good to go!

yeah! :wizard:

13. cybrkitn

cybrkitn We called it Bonko

14. WedgieSock

WedgieSock DIS Veteran

I'm a Nikon girl ... only cuz my Dad is a passionate photographer and has always used Nikon so I've grown up brand-loyal. For point & shoot I have a Nikon Coolpix which was about $100. It has a lot of features, takes a good picture and is easy to use. The best thing though is its really really small & light so no trouble to carry around. Oh, and I was able to get it in pink :cloud9:

Me too.

Its ok, I can talk baseball again - I'm almost healed :sad:

15. cara76

cara76 DIS Veteran

Same here except our MK is on a Monday with evening EMH. MK is always my first park.

16. cara76

cara76 DIS Veteran

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Ok guys I really want to do Chef Mickey's but I can't find any openings that aren't at 9pm the week of Dec. 10-16. If anyone sees any let me know please. Should I be stalking dining reservations daily?

17. cara76

cara76 DIS Veteran

I am having the same debate with myself. I really don't want to have to carry my camera bag everywhere it gets HEAVY.

18. levenhopper

levenhopper DIS Veteran

My TA (yes, I booked with a TA...before I learned of the DIS) is trying to convince me into adding park hoppers onto our tickets. I'm not sure when we'd use it based on our schedule. I'm gonna ask her when she thinks we would use it. I'm torn about it. Thoughts?

19. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

I got this small national geographic bag... It works well minus the whole not fitting everything!! :rotfl:

20. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

You could add them on down there... We use them but it works with our schedule set up.... How much is it again? $55?

Personally I like the freedom of skipping around too- however you also have a lot of ADRs too.. Right?

21. cara76

cara76 DIS Veteran

I recommend Park Hoppers to all of my friends and family. We don't follow a strict schedule, and there have been many times we have gone to a park, found it too crowded and hopped to a different park. AK and DHS don't take all day, so it goes the option of 2 parks on those days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.